- Buy Cheap Aiseesoft Video Converter 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (64-bit)
- 279.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (64 bit)
- Buy OEM IMAGENOMIC Portraiture 2 for Adobe Photoshop MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Effects
- Buy Cheap ABest MOV Video Converter
- Buy Cheap iPad: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Corel Ventura 10
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 MAC
|Braley Questions DOT as Mexican Trucks Hit US Highways|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Tuesday, 25 October 2011 13:37|
Braley has long opposed program allowing Mexican trucks to enter and operate in United States
Washington, DC – Today, Rep. Bruce Braley (IA-01) wrote US Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood, urging him to explain what steps the US Department of Transportation is taking to ensure Mexican trucks operating in the United States are doing so safely. Mexican trucks are being allowed to operate freely in the United States for the first time starting today under an agreement announced by the US DOT in July.
“Allowing this program to continue puts US drivers at danger and threatens American jobs,” Braley said. “Mexican truck safety standards don’t even compare to ours, and letting tens of thousands of potentially unsafe Mexican trucks onto our highways poses a threat to American drivers. Allowing thousands of Mexican workers to operate trucks in the US takes jobs away from American workers.
“At the very least, Mexican trucks in this program should be held to the same standards as American trucks.”
For years, Braley has worked to stop programs allowing Mexican trucks and drivers to enter the US despite not being held to the same safety standards.
Earlier this year, Braley introduced the Protecting American Roads Act to block the US Department of Transportation from allowing Mexican trucks into the United States.# # #
Tags See All Tags