- Discount - Pixarra TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15
- Buy Cheap Omni Group OmniFocus 2 Pro MAC
- Discount - Apple Motion 5 MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Sony Vegas Pro 8
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Building Mobile Apps for Multiple Devices with Flash Professional cheap oem
- Buy Cool Record Edit Pro 7 (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Design in Motion
- 299.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft AutoRoute 2011 Europe
- Buy Adobe Acrobat XI Pro MAC (en,fr,pt,ja,ko,cs,da,nl,fi,de,hu,it,nb,pl,ro,ru,es,sv,uk,tr)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11 MAC cheap oem
|Braley Recognizes St. Paul the Apostle for Winning Blue Ribbon Distinction|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Tuesday, 25 October 2011 10:52|
Catholic school was one of only 7 Iowa schools to win 2011 US Education Department Blue Ribbon
Davenport, IA – Rep. Bruce Braley (IA-01) visited students today at Davenport’s St. Paul the Apostle Catholic School to recognize the school being named a 2011 Blue Ribbon School by the US Department of Education. Only seven schools in Iowa received the award this year, including St. Paul’s.
Braley met with members of St. Paul’s student council before addressing the school’s students in an assembly.
“My mother was a schoolteacher in my hometown, and my wife teaches high school in Waterloo – so you could say I have education in my blood,” Braley said. “Being named a Blue Ribbon School is no small achievement – only 305 schools in the entire country earned the distinction this year.
“Every school in Iowa should strive for this level of educational excellence. After all, a world-class education is the foundation of our kids’ future. Quality schools lay the groundwork now for good-paying jobs and a stronger economy tomorrow.”
Being named a Blue Ribbon School means meeting one of two criteria:
To be named a Blue Ribbon School, a school must be nominated for the distinction by the top education official in its respective state. The Council for American Private Education (CAPE) nominates private schools in each state.# # #
Tags See All Tags