- Buy OEM Sony Vegas Pro 11 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Sorenson Media Squeeze 7 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 Essential Training
- Download Adobe Photoshop Elements 8
- 149.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 MAC cheap oem
- 19.95$ Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Karelia Software Sandvox 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 MAC
- Buy Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2009 (en)
- Buy Autodesk Maya 2011 (64-bit) (en,ja)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 New Features
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium (Full LifeTime License)
|Braley Speaks at East Central Iowa Chapter of the National Alzheimer’s Association Breakfast|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Kira Ayish|
|Friday, 19 August 2011 08:15|
Highlights work in Congress to improve quality of care for Alzheimer’s patients
Cedar Falls, IA – Today, Congressman Bruce Braley (IA-01) gave a speech at the East Central Iowa Chapter of the National Alzheimer’s Association breakfast. Rep. Braley spoke on the importance of improving quality of care for Alzheimer’s patients, and investing in Alzheimer’s research and prevention efforts.
“I have seen the effects of Alzheimer’s disease, and no family should have to go through the struggles of dealing with this deadly disease,” said Rep. Braley. “The simple truth is that by investing in research, care and prevention now, Congress can save lives and save money in the long run. I will keep fighting to find a cure for Alzheimer’s, and to make sure that we’re providing the best possible care to those who suffer from this disease.”
Congressman Braley is the only member of the Iowa delegation who has cosponsored both H.R. 1897, the Alzheimer’s Breakthrough Act, and H.R. 1386, the Health Outcomes, Planning, and Education (HOPE) for Alzheimer’s Act. These bills would expand the federal commitment to prevention and research efforts, and also ensure patients, families and doctors have better information on medical and non-medical services to treat the disease.
In 2010, Congressman Braley helped pass into law language that would identify and measure the best medical practices for treating and caring for individuals with Alzheimer’s, and a bill to create a national strategic plan to address the disease.
Tags See All Tags