- Download Kigo Video Converter Pro MAC
- Discount - AppZapper 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe
- Buy Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 (32 bit) (en,it,fr,de,es,da,nl,ja,ar,bg,br,ch,cs,el,et,fi,he,hr,hu,ko,lt,lv,no,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sv,th,tr)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - SQL Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3ds Max 2011
- Buy Cheap GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 15 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (32 bit)
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2011 cheap oem
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
|Braley Speaks at East Central Iowa Chapter of the National Alzheimer’s Association Breakfast|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Kira Ayish|
|Friday, 19 August 2011 08:15|
Highlights work in Congress to improve quality of care for Alzheimer’s patients
Cedar Falls, IA – Today, Congressman Bruce Braley (IA-01) gave a speech at the East Central Iowa Chapter of the National Alzheimer’s Association breakfast. Rep. Braley spoke on the importance of improving quality of care for Alzheimer’s patients, and investing in Alzheimer’s research and prevention efforts.
“I have seen the effects of Alzheimer’s disease, and no family should have to go through the struggles of dealing with this deadly disease,” said Rep. Braley. “The simple truth is that by investing in research, care and prevention now, Congress can save lives and save money in the long run. I will keep fighting to find a cure for Alzheimer’s, and to make sure that we’re providing the best possible care to those who suffer from this disease.”
Congressman Braley is the only member of the Iowa delegation who has cosponsored both H.R. 1897, the Alzheimer’s Breakthrough Act, and H.R. 1386, the Health Outcomes, Planning, and Education (HOPE) for Alzheimer’s Act. These bills would expand the federal commitment to prevention and research efforts, and also ensure patients, families and doctors have better information on medical and non-medical services to treat the disease.
In 2010, Congressman Braley helped pass into law language that would identify and measure the best medical practices for treating and caring for individuals with Alzheimer’s, and a bill to create a national strategic plan to address the disease.
Tags See All Tags