- 9.95$ Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft AutoRoute 2007 Europe
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (32-bit)
- Download Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 9.95$ ABest Video to iPhone 3GP SWF Converter cheap oem
- 149.95$ AutoDesSys Bonzai 3D MAC cheap oem
- Download Acala DVD Zune Ripper
- 99.95$ Corel Painter 12 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Nik Software HDR Efex Pro
- Download Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (32bit)
- Download iPad: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Slysoft CloneDVD 2 (en)
|Braley Statement on Agriculture Disaster Program Extension|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Monday, 06 August 2012 08:38|
Legislation includes Protections for Crops and Livestock
Washington, D.C. – Rep. Bruce Braley (IA-01) released the following statement today after voting for a Republican-proposed extension of agriculture disaster programs to help farm and livestock producers suffering from the summer drought. The Agriculture Disaster Assistance Act extends several disaster relief programs from the 2008 Farm Bill that expired in the fall of 2011 and have not been renewed. The bill is similar to legislation first proposed by the five members of the Iowa delegation last week.
“The drought assistance bill passed today is a step forward for Iowa farmers struggling through this summer’s drought, but it’s no Farm Bill.
“It’s a shame that politicians in Congress are behaving like little children. Instead of taking another recess to go out and play politics, Congress needs to grow up, act like adults, and get the job done. Iowa farmers aren’t getting a recess from the drought and Congress shouldn’t get one either until the Farm Bill is passed. Rather than take a month long break, Congress should get to work.”
The Agricultural Disaster Assistance Act will extend the Supplemental Revenue Assistance Payments Program (SURE), Livestock Indemnity Program (LIP), Livestock Disaster Forage Program (LFP), Tree Assistance Program (TAP), and Emergency Assistance for Livestock, Honey Bees, and Farm-Raised Fish Program (ELAP) temporarily through 2012.
# # #
Tags See All Tags