- Buy Cheap Adobe Director 11.5
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Online Marketing Fundamentals cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Homepage Marquee with jQuery
- Buy Cheap Excel 2013 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Professional Edition (en)
- 59.95$ Roxio Creator 2012 Pro cheap oem
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Discount - Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (64-bit)
- 149.95$ Adobe Flash Professional CS6 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Avanquest PowerDesk Pro 7 (en)
- Buy Smith Micro Poser 7 (en)
- 69.95$ Sage ACT Premium 2011 (32 bit) cheap oem
|Braley Statement on Agriculture Disaster Program Extension|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Monday, 06 August 2012 08:38|
Legislation includes Protections for Crops and Livestock
Washington, D.C. – Rep. Bruce Braley (IA-01) released the following statement today after voting for a Republican-proposed extension of agriculture disaster programs to help farm and livestock producers suffering from the summer drought. The Agriculture Disaster Assistance Act extends several disaster relief programs from the 2008 Farm Bill that expired in the fall of 2011 and have not been renewed. The bill is similar to legislation first proposed by the five members of the Iowa delegation last week.
“The drought assistance bill passed today is a step forward for Iowa farmers struggling through this summer’s drought, but it’s no Farm Bill.
“It’s a shame that politicians in Congress are behaving like little children. Instead of taking another recess to go out and play politics, Congress needs to grow up, act like adults, and get the job done. Iowa farmers aren’t getting a recess from the drought and Congress shouldn’t get one either until the Farm Bill is passed. Rather than take a month long break, Congress should get to work.”
The Agricultural Disaster Assistance Act will extend the Supplemental Revenue Assistance Payments Program (SURE), Livestock Indemnity Program (LIP), Livestock Disaster Forage Program (LFP), Tree Assistance Program (TAP), and Emergency Assistance for Livestock, Honey Bees, and Farm-Raised Fish Program (ELAP) temporarily through 2012.
# # #
Tags See All Tags