- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Roxio Popcorn 4 MAC
- Buy OEM ZoneAlarm AntiVirus 8
- Discount - Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 (de,en,es,fr,it)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Shooting and Processing High Dynamic Range Photographs
- 59.95$ Rob Papen Predator MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Excel 2010 For Dummies Quick Reference
- Buy Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium (en,cs,da,de,es,fi,fr,mr,it,ja,no,pl,pt,ro,ru,sv)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition
- Discount - The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers
|Braley Statement on Libya Bills|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Alexandra Krasov|
|Saturday, 25 June 2011 23:43|
Washington, D.C. – Today, Congressman Bruce Braley (IA-01) released the following statement after the House voted on two Libya bills:
"Today I voted to limit the President’s authority to engage our country in a third overseas conflict. To date, Libya has cost us $800 million – and we’re looking at projected military costs totaling more than $1 billion through September of this year. That’s a lot of money that we could be spending on priorities here at home. I don’t think we can afford to be engaged in Libya right now, and if the President feels differently, I think it’s time he come to Congress and make his case for this war."
The first bill, a resolution authorizing the use of U.S. Armed Forces in support of the NATO mission in Libya, failed by a vote of 123 to 295. Rep. Braley voted against the resolution.
The second bill, which would limit the use of defense spending in Libya, failed by a vote of 180 to 238. Rep. Braley voted in favor of the bill.
Tags See All Tags