- Buy Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Enterprise (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Designing a Magazine Layout
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011
- Buy OEM Steinberg Cubase 5
- Discount - Lynda.com - Google Analytics Essential Training
- Download Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Essential Training
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Up and Running with Evernote for Windows cheap oem
- 79.95$ Microsoft Office 2003 Professional SP3 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS4 with CSS Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013
- 19.95$ Panic Transmit 4 MAC cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2015 (32-bit)
- 89.95$ Adobe Flash Professional CS5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced Windows Password Recovery 3.51
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010
|Braley Statement on Libya Bills|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Alexandra Krasov|
|Saturday, 25 June 2011 23:43|
Washington, D.C. – Today, Congressman Bruce Braley (IA-01) released the following statement after the House voted on two Libya bills:
"Today I voted to limit the President’s authority to engage our country in a third overseas conflict. To date, Libya has cost us $800 million – and we’re looking at projected military costs totaling more than $1 billion through September of this year. That’s a lot of money that we could be spending on priorities here at home. I don’t think we can afford to be engaged in Libya right now, and if the President feels differently, I think it’s time he come to Congress and make his case for this war."
The first bill, a resolution authorizing the use of U.S. Armed Forces in support of the NATO mission in Libya, failed by a vote of 123 to 295. Rep. Braley voted against the resolution.
The second bill, which would limit the use of defense spending in Libya, failed by a vote of 180 to 238. Rep. Braley voted in favor of the bill.
Tags See All Tags