- Buy OEM Parallels Desktop 8 MAC
- 239.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2010 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 SP2
- Buy OEM 1Click DVD Copy 5
- Discount - Acala DVD Creator 3
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5: Web Forms in Depth (en)
- Discount - ACDSee Pro MAC
- Buy proDAD ReSpeedr 1 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Framemaker 10
- Buy OEM Red Giant PluralEyes 3
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - HTML5: Background Processes with Web Workers cheap oem
|Braley Statement on Libya Bills|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Alexandra Krasov|
|Saturday, 25 June 2011 23:43|
Washington, D.C. – Today, Congressman Bruce Braley (IA-01) released the following statement after the House voted on two Libya bills:
"Today I voted to limit the President’s authority to engage our country in a third overseas conflict. To date, Libya has cost us $800 million – and we’re looking at projected military costs totaling more than $1 billion through September of this year. That’s a lot of money that we could be spending on priorities here at home. I don’t think we can afford to be engaged in Libya right now, and if the President feels differently, I think it’s time he come to Congress and make his case for this war."
The first bill, a resolution authorizing the use of U.S. Armed Forces in support of the NATO mission in Libya, failed by a vote of 123 to 295. Rep. Braley voted against the resolution.
The second bill, which would limit the use of defense spending in Libya, failed by a vote of 180 to 238. Rep. Braley voted in favor of the bill.
Tags See All Tags