- Buy Cheap CorelCAD 2014 MAC
- Discount - Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter 3 MAC
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Corel Paint it
- 39.95$ Alien Skin Blow Up 3 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Enterprise Edition 2010 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM ACDSee Canvas 11 with GIS Module
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (32-bit) (en,de,fr,ja)
- Discount - Acronis True Image 11 Home
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 MAC (en,de,fr,ja)
- Discount - dtSearch Desktop 7
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails Beyond the Basics
|Braley Statement on US-Afghanistan Strategic Partnership Agreement|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Wednesday, 02 May 2012 12:20|
Washington, D.C. – Rep. Bruce Braley (IA-01) today released the following statement in response to the United States-Afghanistan Strategic Partnership Agreement announced by President Obama in Kabul last night:
“I have serious concerns that the President’s agreement with Afghanistan announced last night will lead to permanent American involvement there.
“For years, our nation’s leaders have spoken about their intention to end the American presence in Afghanistan. All that time, the end date has been pushed further and further down the road.
“We have accomplished the main objectives of our mission in Afghanistan. Osama bin Laden is dead, al-Qaida has been marginalized, and the Afghan government has been stabilized.
“At some point, the Afghanis need to take control of their country’s own future. I believe that point is now – not two, ten, or twenty years from now. We’ve already been in Afghanistan for more than a decade. It’s time to focus on strengthening America here at home.”
# # #
Tags See All Tags