- Buy Cheap Microsoft Excel 2013
- 29.95$ 4Media DVD Ripper Platinum 5 cheap oem
- Buy Smith Micro Poser Pro 2014 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap GFI FAXmaker 14.1
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 MAC (64-bit) (en,fr)
- Buy Cheap Many Tricks Usher MAC
- 59.95$ Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Illustrator CS4
- Download ModelRight Professional 3.0
- Download Nik Software HDR Efex Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCad 2011 MAC
|Braley Statement on US-Afghanistan Strategic Partnership Agreement|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Wednesday, 02 May 2012 12:20|
Washington, D.C. – Rep. Bruce Braley (IA-01) today released the following statement in response to the United States-Afghanistan Strategic Partnership Agreement announced by President Obama in Kabul last night:
“I have serious concerns that the President’s agreement with Afghanistan announced last night will lead to permanent American involvement there.
“For years, our nation’s leaders have spoken about their intention to end the American presence in Afghanistan. All that time, the end date has been pushed further and further down the road.
“We have accomplished the main objectives of our mission in Afghanistan. Osama bin Laden is dead, al-Qaida has been marginalized, and the Afghan government has been stabilized.
“At some point, the Afghanis need to take control of their country’s own future. I believe that point is now – not two, ten, or twenty years from now. We’ve already been in Afghanistan for more than a decade. It’s time to focus on strengthening America here at home.”
# # #
Tags See All Tags