- Download Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2
- 269.95$ Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap E-gadgets Delete Duplicate Files
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (32bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Contribute CS5
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processing
- Buy OEM Altova SemanticWorks 2009
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Presenter 9
- Discount - Cyberlink Powercinema 5
|Braley Statement on US-Afghanistan Strategic Partnership Agreement|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Wednesday, 02 May 2012 12:20|
Washington, D.C. – Rep. Bruce Braley (IA-01) today released the following statement in response to the United States-Afghanistan Strategic Partnership Agreement announced by President Obama in Kabul last night:
“I have serious concerns that the President’s agreement with Afghanistan announced last night will lead to permanent American involvement there.
“For years, our nation’s leaders have spoken about their intention to end the American presence in Afghanistan. All that time, the end date has been pushed further and further down the road.
“We have accomplished the main objectives of our mission in Afghanistan. Osama bin Laden is dead, al-Qaida has been marginalized, and the Afghan government has been stabilized.
“At some point, the Afghanis need to take control of their country’s own future. I believe that point is now – not two, ten, or twenty years from now. We’ve already been in Afghanistan for more than a decade. It’s time to focus on strengthening America here at home.”
# # #
Tags See All Tags