- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS4 Studio Techniques cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Selections in Depth
- Discount - Corel Website Creator X6
- Buy Adobe After Effects CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko,zh)
- Discount - Ashampoo Office 2008
- Download Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Intuit Quicken 2008 Home & Business
- 19.95$ GFI EndPointSecurity 4.0 cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 New Features
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (64-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Trapcode Particular Essential Training
- 19.95$ Acala DVD Creator 3 cheap oem
|Braley Takes Middle Class Message to Democratic County Conventions|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Friday, 14 March 2014 07:43|
Braley tells delegates he'll fight to strengthen middle class because of working background
DES MOINES, IA – Rep. Bruce Braley today addressed delegates at Democratic county conventions held in Polk, Dallas, and Story counties, telling attendees that he’s running for Senate to strengthen and expand the middle class.
Braley said, “I’m running for Senate to fight for Iowa’s middle class because that’s where I come from. Growing up in Brooklyn, Iowa, my parents taught me that there’s value and dignity in having a job. So I started delivering newspapers in the 2nd grade and I’ve been working ever since, doing road construction and waiting tables to put myself through college, and standing up for Iowans against powerful interests as an attorney.
“Iowa deserves a Senator who will work every day to help small businesses succeed, create Iowa jobs, raise the minimum wage, and protect Social Security and Medicare. These are the pillars of a strong middle class, and that’s what I’ll fight for in the US Senate.”
Braley attended the Polk County Democratic Convention at Lincoln High School in Des Moines, the Dallas County Democratic Convention at Dallas Center Elementary School in Dallas Center, and the Story County Democratic Convention at Iowa State’s Memorial Union in Ames.
Bruce Braley was born in Grinnell and grew up in nearby Brooklyn, Iowa. His father, a Marine who fought on Iwo Jima in World War II, and his mother, a teacher, taught him the value of hard work. Braley worked jobs like road construction and truck driving to help pay his way through college and law school. As an attorney in Waterloo, Braley represented Iowans who took on powerful interests and big corporations. Elected to the US House in 2006, Braley has worked to create Iowa jobs, protect farms, strengthen small businesses, and stand up for veterans. Bruce Braley is running for Senate to fight for the things that matter most to Iowans. He’ll fight for middle class families, because that’s where he comes from.
Braley lives in Waterloo with his wife, Carolyn. They have three grown children: Lisa, David, and Paul.
# # #
Tags See All Tags