- Discount - PowerPoint 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- 149.95$ Sony Vegas Pro 9 cheap oem
- Download Adobe Acrobat X Suite
- Buy Adobe Audition CS6 MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pl,pt,sv,tr,cs,ja,ko)
- Download Ashampoo Uninstaller 3
- Download Lynda.com - Project Management Fundamentals
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layers in Depth
- Buy OEM ARTS PDF Aerialist
- Buy OEM ACDSee Pro 4
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Maya 2012
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
- 9.95$ Palm Pre: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Discount - EFD HD Tune Professional
- Buy Smith Micro Poser 7 (en)
|Braley to Discuss Vets Hiring Tax Credit in Cedar Rapids|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Tuesday, 22 November 2011 11:25|
For months, Braley has pushed veterans hiring tax credit; bill sitting on President Obama’s desk
Washington, DC – This morning, Rep. Bruce Braley (IA-01) will hold an event at the Veterans Memorial Auditorium in Cedar Rapids to discuss the Wounded Warrior and Returning Heroes tax credits passed by the US House last week. President Obama is expected to sign the bill into law as early as this week.
Braley will be joined at the event by veterans and officials with Alliant Energy.
In response to high unemployment rates for veterans, in August, Braley introduced the Combat Veterans Back to Work Act, a precursor to the House-passed bill that provides a payroll tax break for businesses who hire a current member of the National Guard or Reserve or any unemployed veteran who has returned from deployment within the last 18 months.
In October, Braley hosted a House Veterans’ Affairs Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity field hearing in Waterloo to focus on veterans’ unemployment. Braley is the highest ranking Democrat on that subcommittee.
TODAY, Monday, November 21st, 2011
10:00am in the Lobby of the Veterans Memorial Building,
Tags See All Tags