- Buy Excel 2013 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap proDAD Mercalli 3 SAL (32-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Joomla! 1.7: Programming and Packaging Extensions
- Discount - Alien Skin Eye Candy 7
- Discount - Sony Vegas Pro 12
- Buy VMware Fusion 4 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2010
- Buy GRAHL PDF Annotator 3 (en)
- Buy OEM Pixarra TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5.5 Extended MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2
- Buy Cheap Corel Draw Graphics Suite X5
|Braley to Discuss Vets Hiring Tax Credit in Cedar Rapids|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Tuesday, 22 November 2011 11:25|
For months, Braley has pushed veterans hiring tax credit; bill sitting on President Obama’s desk
Washington, DC – This morning, Rep. Bruce Braley (IA-01) will hold an event at the Veterans Memorial Auditorium in Cedar Rapids to discuss the Wounded Warrior and Returning Heroes tax credits passed by the US House last week. President Obama is expected to sign the bill into law as early as this week.
Braley will be joined at the event by veterans and officials with Alliant Energy.
In response to high unemployment rates for veterans, in August, Braley introduced the Combat Veterans Back to Work Act, a precursor to the House-passed bill that provides a payroll tax break for businesses who hire a current member of the National Guard or Reserve or any unemployed veteran who has returned from deployment within the last 18 months.
In October, Braley hosted a House Veterans’ Affairs Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity field hearing in Waterloo to focus on veterans’ unemployment. Braley is the highest ranking Democrat on that subcommittee.
TODAY, Monday, November 21st, 2011
10:00am in the Lobby of the Veterans Memorial Building,
Tags See All Tags