- Buy Apple Compressor 4 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium
- Download Symantec Norton Ghost™ 15.0
- Download Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- 9.95$ Real World Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers cheap oem
- Download Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (32-bit)
- Discount - Delicious Library 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Techsmith Camtasia Studio 7
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition MAC (Full LifeTime license)
- 9.95$ Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Muse Essential Training cheap oem
|Braley to Discuss Vets Hiring Tax Credit in Cedar Rapids|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Tuesday, 22 November 2011 11:25|
For months, Braley has pushed veterans hiring tax credit; bill sitting on President Obama’s desk
Washington, DC – This morning, Rep. Bruce Braley (IA-01) will hold an event at the Veterans Memorial Auditorium in Cedar Rapids to discuss the Wounded Warrior and Returning Heroes tax credits passed by the US House last week. President Obama is expected to sign the bill into law as early as this week.
Braley will be joined at the event by veterans and officials with Alliant Energy.
In response to high unemployment rates for veterans, in August, Braley introduced the Combat Veterans Back to Work Act, a precursor to the House-passed bill that provides a payroll tax break for businesses who hire a current member of the National Guard or Reserve or any unemployed veteran who has returned from deployment within the last 18 months.
In October, Braley hosted a House Veterans’ Affairs Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity field hearing in Waterloo to focus on veterans’ unemployment. Braley is the highest ranking Democrat on that subcommittee.
TODAY, Monday, November 21st, 2011
10:00am in the Lobby of the Veterans Memorial Building,
Tags See All Tags