- Discount - Kolor Autopano Giga 3
- Buy Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 (en)
- Buy OEM Ableton Suite 8
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium MAC
- 199.95$ Pixologic ZBrush 4R6 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ForkLift 2.5 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - GFI EndPointSecurity 2012
- Download Autodesk 3ds Max 2011
- Buy Cheap Symantec Norton Ghost™ 15.0
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2011
- Buy Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (en)
|Braley to Discuss Vets Hiring Tax Credit in Cedar Rapids|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Tuesday, 22 November 2011 11:25|
For months, Braley has pushed veterans hiring tax credit; bill sitting on President Obama’s desk
Washington, DC – This morning, Rep. Bruce Braley (IA-01) will hold an event at the Veterans Memorial Auditorium in Cedar Rapids to discuss the Wounded Warrior and Returning Heroes tax credits passed by the US House last week. President Obama is expected to sign the bill into law as early as this week.
Braley will be joined at the event by veterans and officials with Alliant Energy.
In response to high unemployment rates for veterans, in August, Braley introduced the Combat Veterans Back to Work Act, a precursor to the House-passed bill that provides a payroll tax break for businesses who hire a current member of the National Guard or Reserve or any unemployed veteran who has returned from deployment within the last 18 months.
In October, Braley hosted a House Veterans’ Affairs Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity field hearing in Waterloo to focus on veterans’ unemployment. Braley is the highest ranking Democrat on that subcommittee.
TODAY, Monday, November 21st, 2011
10:00am in the Lobby of the Veterans Memorial Building,
Tags See All Tags