- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS Fundamentals
- Discount - Acronis Disk Director 11 Home
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCad MEP 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2009
- Download Nuance OmniPage Professional 17
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Sketchup
- Download Lynda.com - Designing a Magazine Layout
- Buy Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5 (cs,de,nl,es,fr,it,ja,no,pl,pt,ro,sv,tr)
- Discount - Adobe FreeHand MX MAC (32-bit)
- Download Smith Micro Poser 7
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails 3 Essential Training cheap oem
|Braley to Take “Wind Energy Jobs Tour” Across Iowa|
|News Releases - Environment, Weather & Nature|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Friday, 03 April 2009 07:01|
Congressman Braley will visit locations where wind energy is creating or could create jobs.
Washington, DC – Next week, Rep. Bruce Braley (D-Iowa) will take a “Wind Energy Jobs Tour” across Iowa, visiting various locations where wind energy is creating or could create jobs.
Braley is a member of the House Energy and Commerce committee, which has jurisdiction over US energy policy. Braley has been an outspoken supporter of creating jobs through investments in renewable energy. In January, Braley introduced the Clean Energy Investment Act of 2009, which would boost wind energy investment and job creation by extending the Wind Energy Production Tax Credit for seven years.
Iowa is one of the nation’s top producers of wind energy, and studies show Iowa ranks in the top ten nationally for wind energy production potential, with enough wind resources to power up to 15.5 million homes.
Monday, April 6, 2009 @ 10:30am: Tour of Story County Wind, LLC/NextEra Energy Wind Farm, followed by media availability. Tour will be at the Operations Center, 18327 - 720th St.in Colo, IA.
Monday, April 6, 2009 @ 1:30pm: Roundtable Meeting on Wind Energy at the Iowa Energy Center, 2521 University Blvd, Suite 124 in Ames, IA.
Tuesday April 7, 2009 @ 11:00am: Tour of NextEra Energy Wind Farm in Hancock County, followed by media availability. Tour will be at the NextEra Operations and Maintenance Building, 1824 - 200th St. in Garner, IA.
Tuesday April 7, 2009 @ 2:00pm: Tour of Waverly Light and Power Wind Turbine, followed by media availability. Tour will be on site at 1968 Garden Ave., Waverly, IA.
Wednesday April 8, 2009 @ 11:00am: Tour of Alter Barge’s Terminal and River Barge. The tour of the terminal and barge will be followed by media availability and roundtable discussion on the impact of wind energy on other segments of Iowa’s economy. Alter Barge, headquartered in the Quad Cities, is working to tap into the wind blade transportation market. Tour will be at the Blackhawk Fleet Barge Terminal, 1661 Front St., Buffalo, IA.
# # #
Tags See All Tags