- Discount - NovoSoft Handy Backup 6.1 Pro
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS5
- Buy OEM DeskShare VideoEditMagic 4.3
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Foundation
- Buy Cheap Intuit TurboTax 2009 Deluxe
- Download BurnAware Professional
- Discount - Photoshop Elements 7 All-in-One For Dummies
- 29.95$ Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2 MAC (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Premium
- Download Autodesk Maya 2011 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM ACDSee Photo Editor 2008
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (64-bit)
|Braley Urges Congressional Panel to Renew Adoption Tax Credit|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Monday, 30 April 2012 10:27|
Republican subcommittee chair endorses adoption tax credit after Braley testimony
Washington, DC – Rep. Bruce Braley (IA-01) today urged a Congressional panel to include an extension of the adoption tax credit in a tax extension package being considered by the House Ways and Means Committee. If Congress fails to act, the adoption tax credit will expire at the end of 2012.
“Deciding to adopt a child is one of the most compassionate decisions a couple can make,” Braley said. “Unfortunately, it also carries with it significant financial costs.
“Renewing and expanding the adoption tax credit will help remove a barrier to more families deciding to adopt. It’s a small investment that provides a big return: getting more children into loving homes and out of the costly foster care system.
Rep. Pat Tieberi (OH-12) endorsed the adoption tax credit after Braley delivered his testimony, speaking of his experience with the Dave Thomas Foundation in Ohio.
Two weeks ago, Braley introduced the Making Adoption Affordable Act, legislation that would permanently expand the federal adoption tax credit to $13,360 and make it refundable -- allowing more families to take full advantage of it. More information on Braley’s bill can be found at the following link: http://go.usa.gov/yo0
YouTube video of Braley testifying before the committee can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
720p high-definition video of Braley testifying before the committee can be downloaded here: http://www.mydigitalmanager.
Tags See All Tags