- Discount - Microsoft Expression Web 2
- Buy VMware Fusion 6 MAC (en)
- Discount - Intuit Quicken 2008 Home & Business
- Buy OEM NewTek LightWave 3D 10 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2011
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Excel 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to MOV SWF FLV Converter
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 14: Shape Layers (en)
- 159.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium cheap oem
- Buy OEM ARTS PDF Stamper
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
|Braley Urges Congressional Panel to Renew Adoption Tax Credit|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Monday, 30 April 2012 10:27|
Republican subcommittee chair endorses adoption tax credit after Braley testimony
Washington, DC – Rep. Bruce Braley (IA-01) today urged a Congressional panel to include an extension of the adoption tax credit in a tax extension package being considered by the House Ways and Means Committee. If Congress fails to act, the adoption tax credit will expire at the end of 2012.
“Deciding to adopt a child is one of the most compassionate decisions a couple can make,” Braley said. “Unfortunately, it also carries with it significant financial costs.
“Renewing and expanding the adoption tax credit will help remove a barrier to more families deciding to adopt. It’s a small investment that provides a big return: getting more children into loving homes and out of the costly foster care system.
Rep. Pat Tieberi (OH-12) endorsed the adoption tax credit after Braley delivered his testimony, speaking of his experience with the Dave Thomas Foundation in Ohio.
Two weeks ago, Braley introduced the Making Adoption Affordable Act, legislation that would permanently expand the federal adoption tax credit to $13,360 and make it refundable -- allowing more families to take full advantage of it. More information on Braley’s bill can be found at the following link: http://go.usa.gov/yo0
YouTube video of Braley testifying before the committee can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
720p high-definition video of Braley testifying before the committee can be downloaded here: http://www.mydigitalmanager.
Tags See All Tags