- 9.95$ Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 01 Interface and Drawing Mangement cheap oem
- Buy Corel Paintshop Photo Pro X4 (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student Family Pack MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium MAC
- Buy Cheap Brainjuice Blogo MAC
- 69.95$ IMAGENOMIC Portraiture 2 for Adobe Photoshop MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cool Record Edit Pro 7 (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Outlook 2013 Essential Training
- Buy Efreesky Magic Utilities 2008 (en)
- Buy Adobe Flash CS3 Professional (en,nl,ko,ja,it,fr)
- Discount - Creating a Website: The Missing Manual
|Braley’s Discharge Petition Gaining Steam|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Amanda Bowman|
|Tuesday, 18 September 2012 13:40|
24 hours in, ¼ of Signatures Collected
Washington, D.C. – Rep. Bruce Braley (IA-01) today announced that he has gathered a quarter of the 218 total signatures needed to bring the Farm Bill up for a vote. The signatures have been collected in less than 24 hours of the discharge petition being filed.
Yesterday, after 65 days of the Farm bill being held by Speaker Boehner, the bill was finally reported out of committee. Braley immediately filed the discharge petition that would force the Farm Bill to the House floor for a vote if 218 signatures are collected.
This bipartisan effort has been supported by Republican Representatives Berg, Gibson, and Noem and Democrats Boswell, Loebsack, and Welch as well as many others.
“We are gaining support from Democrats and Republicans who all see the need for the Farm Bill to be passed before September 30th,” said Braley. “This is a bipartisan effort that desperately needs to happen. I cannot believe it took so long for the bill to be reported out of committee by Speaker Boehner, but now that it has, I am working with my colleagues to gain as many signatures as we can to get this bill to the floor for a vote.”
A link of the petition’s signatures can be found here: http://clerk.house.gov/112/
# # #
Tags See All Tags