- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Enhancing a Landscape Photo with Lightroom cheap oem
- 29.95$ Paragon Partition Manager 9 Professional cheap oem
- Buy OEM Thegrideon Access Password Professional 2.0
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2011
- Download Autodesk Alias Design 2014 MAC
- 149.95$ Adobe Photoshop CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy proDAD Mercalli 3 SAL (64-bit) (en)
- Discount - DAZ Carrara 8 Pro MAC
- Download Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2013 USA
- Download QuarkXPress 10 MAC
- Download Sony Sound Forge 9
- Buy Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (64-bit) (en,fr)
- Discount - I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro MAC
- Download Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium (Full LifeTime License)
|Branstad accepts resignation of Iowa Veterans Home Commandant David Worley, appoints Gen. Jodi Tymeson to serve as new commandant|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Tuesday, 01 October 2013 15:07|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry E. Branstad today accepted the resignation of Iowa Veterans Home Commandant David Worley, effective tomorrow.
Branstad has appointed current IVH COO Gen. Jodi Tymeson as the new commandant at the Iowa Veterans Home.
“I want to thank David for his years of service and important changes at the Iowa Veterans Home, and am pleased General Jodi Tymeson will take on this important role for Iowa’s veterans,” said Branstad.
Worley served in the previous administration, and was retained by Gov. Branstad to serve in the commandant position. The text of his letter is as follows:
It has been a great honor to serve our nation’s bravest citizens as Commandant of the Iowa Veterans Home. During my tenure, my top priority has been to provide the excellent standard of care Iowa’s veterans have earned and deserved. Care of our veterans and their spouses always comes first. I worked hard to maintain that standard, and believe we have made a number of positive changes for the betterment of our veterans.
At this time, however, I have made the decision to seek other opportunities. While I am proud of the progress we made, it is with a solemn sense of respect and gratitude for the Iowa Veterans Home that I will be stepping down as the Iowa Veterans Home Commandant effective tomorrow.
I want to thank you for giving me your confidence to serve in this position. It has been an honor to serve the people of Iowa in this role. I want to thank Jodi Tymeson, my fellow staff at the Veterans Home, the volunteers, and families who all contributed to a very positive experience during my tenure.
I will continue to pray for the veterans our home serves. I am thankful for the heroism they provided to defend our nation, and am grateful I had the opportunity to serve them as Commandant. They will have my eternal admiration.
David G Worley
Commandant, Iowa Veterans Home# # #
Tags See All Tags