- Download Avid Media Composer 6 (64 bit)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshop
- Download Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013
- Buy Frischluft Effects Pack (en)
- Discount - Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3
- Buy Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Download Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Elements 9
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 One On One: Fundamentals cheap oem
- Buy OEM Dreamweaver CC For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Photoshop Elements 8 for Mac: The Missing Manual
|Branstad and Reynolds commend Paul Ryan for offering a balanced, sustainable budget|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Office of the Governor of Iowa|
|Tuesday, 12 March 2013 14:47|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry E. Branstad and Lt. Gov. Kim Reynolds today commended Congressman Paul Ryan for offering a budget that will balance and is sustainable.
“I applaud Paul Ryan for making the tough decisions to balance the federal budget, and return predictability and stability to the federal government,” said Branstad. “It should not be too much to ask to have a balanced budget, let alone one that will balance in 10 years. If left unchecked, Washington will continue its path to financial ruin. Paul Ryan is offering a thoughtful budget and continues to show leadership. It is not fair to continue to pile up debt on future generations.
“In Iowa, we faced a significant budget shortfall, and we turned it around by restoring proper budget practices. We worked in a bipartisan manner to balance our budget, and it is time for Washington to do the same.
“America cannot spend our way out of this problem, and we instead must grow our economy. Paul Ryan’s plan provides a solid foundation to grow our economy.”
Reynolds noted the stability this will bring for job creators.
“Job creators in this country have faced too many fiscal cliffs, sequesters, and too much uncertainty at the national level,” said Reynolds. “While the U.S. Senate has not passed a budget in four years, the Federal government has continued to pile up trillion dollar deficits. This lack of fiscal discipline and an inability to set clear priorities is not acceptable. The system is broken, and Paul Ryan’s budget is a badly-needed fix that avoids placing a growing debt burden on our children and grandchildren. I am proud of Paul Ryan’s courage and leadership, and I hope the U.S. Senate leadership will work in a bipartisan fashion to craft a balanced budget.
“The Ryan plan will replace the rigid, one-size-fits-all federal programs and instead offers states the flexibility to make these programs work for the people they serve.”# # #
Tags See All Tags