- 59.95$ Parallels Desktop 7 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor 2015 (32-bit)
- Discount - ConeXware PowerArchiver 2009
- 59.95$ Microsoft Office Access 2007 cheap oem
- Buy OEM CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (64-bit)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium MAC
- Download Nik Software HDR Efex Pro MAC
- 329.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Aimersoft Total Media Converter 2 MAC
- Download AppZapper 2 MAC
- Download Adobe After Effects CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12
|Branstad announces retirement of Larry Noble as Department of Public Safety commissioner|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Office of the Governor of Iowa, Terry Branstad|
|Friday, 15 June 2012 10:29|
June 15, 2012
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry E. Branstad today accepted the retirement of Larry Noble as commissioner of the Department of Public Safety (DPS), effective on July 5 of this year. Branstad announced his appointment of Noble prior to taking office on January 14, 2011, and Noble has served in this position in the 17 months since.
“It is with regret that I accept Larry’s resignation, as he was an exemplary commissioner, and will be missed by all who served with him,” said Branstad. “Larry has been a partner in effectively managing the safety needs of Iowans. I am thankful to Larry for his service and dedication to this very consuming job.”
Noble announced his retirement to staff members at DPS this morning.
“I have reached a point where I want to spend more time with my family, and balancing the needs of a 7-day-a-week job with personal responsibilities makes that very difficult,” said Noble. “This position is in service to all Iowans, and I believe someone else should have the opportunity to balance the rigors of this position. This was not a decision I made lightly, but it is the right decision for both my family and the people of Iowa.”
Branstad and Lt. Gov. Kim Reynolds noted the many accomplishments of Noble as DPS commissioner, including:
• Identifying and managing efficiencies while still offering premier performance from the department;
“We are disappointed to see Larry go,” said Lt. Gov. Kim Reynolds. “Without question, the state of Iowa is a better place thanks to his service. Iowa is seeing the departure of a great public servant, but his family is gaining the benefit of more of his time and attention, which we can all wholly understand.
Branstad announced that Steve Ponsetto will serve as the interim commissioner while a search for Noble’s replacement takes place.
# # #
Tags See All Tags