- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition
- Download Autodesk Combustion 2008 MAC
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI
- 19.95$ ElcomSoft Advanced Disk Catalog 1.51 cheap oem
- Buy Sony Vegas Pro 8 (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecture
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Macro and Close-Up
- Buy Cheap Adobe SoundBooth CS4 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Contribute CS4 MAC
- 29.95$ openPim cheap oem
- Buy Mixed in Key 2 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Nuance PDF Converter Professional 5
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Joomla! 2.5 Essential Training cheap oem
|Branstad appoints former Iowa Supreme Court chief justice to independently review incident involving DCI agent|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Friday, 26 July 2013 14:09|
Review intended to answer questions regarding claims of retaliation
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry E. Branstad today appointed former Iowa Supreme Court Chief Justice Louis A. Lavarato to conduct an independent review into the firing of DCI Agent Larry Hedlund.
In a letter to former Chief Justice Louis A. Lavarato, Branstad stated:
“You are known within the legal community for your integrity, legal acumen and impartial judgment. I believe the people of Iowa would benefit from your independent review of a matter of public interest.”
“I am committed to transparency. Iowa law prevents all Iowans from having all of the facts and evidence surrounding Mr. Hedlund’s termination; therefore, I ask you to fully review the Internal Affairs investigation and provide the public with your own independent conclusion as to whether Mr. Hedlund’s termination was in any way related to retaliation for reporting my vehicle for speeding on April 26, 2013.”
The governor is commissioning this review to put to rest any lingering questions or doubts as to whether or not retaliation was the cause of Larry Hedlund’s termination from the Iowa Department of Public Safety.
The governor believes all Iowans deserve complete transparency, deserve the truth, and deserve the whole truth. The governor believes transparency will be achieved with this independent review.
“Iowans may continue to have questions and doubts about the allegations made until they know the whole story. I want Iowans to know the truth,” said Gov. Branstad. “Former Chief Justice Louis A. Lavarato is a respected and impartial statesman, and will offer a fresh, independent review of this matter. He will share his findings with Iowans, and will bring to light the full truth.”
The governor has asked for the review to be fully independent, allowing Iowans the opportunity to review former Chief Justice Louis A. Lavarato’s findings as early as possible once the full review concludes.
Tags See All Tags