- 9.95$ Lynda.com - HTML5: Video and Audio in Depth cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013
- Buy OEM PhoneView 2 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Audio Mixing Bootcamp
- Buy Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012 (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,kr,pt,ch)
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Boris Graffiti 5.2
- Download iPhone: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Elements 12
- Discount - DAZ Bryce 6.1
- Discount - AppZapper 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server
|Branstad calls Jan. 7, 2014 special election in HD 25|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Monday, 25 November 2013 14:10|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry E. Branstad today signed a proclamation directing a special election be held on Jan. 7, 2014, for Iowa House District 25, which is being vacated by Rep. Julian Garrett following his election to the Iowa Senate earlier this month.
The proclamation’s language is as follows:
WHEREAS, The Office of State Representative from the 25th Representative District, consisting of the following areas:
a. The city of Bevington.
b. Madison county.
c. In Warren county:
Has become vacant by the reason of the resignation of Representative Julian B. Garrett.
NOW, THEREFORE, I, Terry E. Branstad, Governor of the State of Iowa, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the law do hereby proclaim and direct that a special election to fill said vacancy shall be held within said District on
TUESDAY, THE 7TH DAY OF JANUARY, 2014, A.D.
WHEREFORE, all electors within said 25th Representative District will take due notice and the County Commissioners of Elections of said counties will take official notice as provided in Iowa Code section 39.6, 2013.
IN TESTIMONY WHEREOF, I HAVE HEREUNTO SUBSCRIBED MY NAME AND CAUSED THE GREAT SEAL OF THE STATE OF IOWA TO BE AFFIXED. DONE AT DES MOINES THIS 25TH DAY OF NOVEMBER IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD TWO THOUSAND THIRTEEN.
TERRY E. BRANSTAD
GOVERNOR OF IOWA
SECRETARY OF STATE# # #
Tags See All Tags