- Buy Adobe RoboHelp 10 (en,de,fr,ja)
- Buy Adobe After Effects CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko,zh)
- 259.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2012 cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
- 309.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM ZoneAlarm Pro 9
- 19.95$ ABest RM RMVB Video Converter cheap oem
- Buy Adobe RoboHelp 9 (en,fr,de,ja)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - HTML5: Messaging And Communications In Depth cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Pixarra TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies (en)
|Branstad extends disaster declaration allowing for more propane transport during harvest|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Friday, 08 November 2013 09:47|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry E. Branstad today extended the disaster declaration allowing for more propane transport during harvest. The extension is 7 days, through Nov. 14.
Today’s proclamation language is below:
WHEREAS, a proclamation of disaster emergency was issued on October 24, 2013, as a result of the propane shortage being felt throughout the State of Iowa; and
WHEREAS, effects of the shortage continue and the circumstances and reasons for issuance of the proclamation remain and continue; and
WHEREAS, strict compliance with Iowa Code section 321.449 pertaining to hours of service for drivers of commercial motor vehicles subject to the conditions stated in the October 24, 2013 proclamation will continue to prevent, hinder, or delay timely transportation and delivery of propane throughout the State of Iowa.
NOW, THEREFORE, I, TERRY E. BRANSTAD, Governor of the State of Iowa, by the power and authority vested in me by the Iowa Constitution Art. IV, §§ 1, 8 and Iowa Code § 29C.6(1), and all other applicable laws, do hereby extend a State of Disaster Emergency for the entire state of Iowa originally proclaimed on October 24, 2013 for an additional seven days. All terms and conditions of the proclamation of October 24, 2013 are hereby included by reference and shall apply as if fully set forth in this proclamation.
This extension of the original proclamation shall become effective at 12:01 a.m. on November 8, 2013, shall continue for seven (7) days, and shall expire on November 14, 2013 at 11:59 p.m., unless sooner terminated or extended in writing by me.
Tags See All Tags