- Discount - Lynda.com - HTML5: Web Forms in Depth
- Buy Adobe Muse CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,ru,pl,fi,sv,tr,cs,ja,ko,zh)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (32-bit)
- Download CrystalIdea Uninstall Tool 2.5
- Download Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 15: Creating a Sports Opening Title
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - iPhone and iPod Touch iOS 5 Essential Training
- Buy OEM ABBYY FineReader 8 Express Edition MAC
- 149.95$ DxO Optics Pro Elite 8 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2012 (en)
- Download Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (64-bit)
- Download Maxon BodyPaint 3D R3
|Branstad names Matt Hinch as new chief of staff|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Tuesday, 01 October 2013 13:42|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry E. Branstad today named Matt Hinch as the new chief of staff for the Branstad-Reynolds administration. Hinch, 33, replaces Jeff Boeyink, who resigned last month for a private sector opportunity. Hinch begins October 14.
“Matt Hinch brings a diversity of experience to this position, and we are excited to begin working with him,” said Branstad. “After an extensive search, I believe we have found a chief of staff who has an impressive combination of public and private sector experience, and someone who will help successfully lead my team as we approach next year’s legislative session. Matt is ready to hit the ground running, and I am pleased he is taking on this responsibility on behalf of the people of Iowa.”
Hinch most recently served as the senior vice president of government relations and public policy for the Greater Des Moines Partnership, where he was instrumental in building support for the governor’s property tax reduction and education plans. Previously, he served as chief of staff to Iowa House Speaker Kraig Paulsen, as well as legislative director and campaign manager for Congressman Tom Latham.
“I want to thank the governor for this opportunity, and I look forward to building on his recent legislative successes,” said Hinch. “Iowa has seen a turnaround under the Branstad-Reynolds administration, from instilling the fiscal discipline to again balance the budget, to record job-creating investments and a business climate that encourages higher employment. This is an exciting time for Iowa, and we will continue working to reach the administration’s substantial goals for job creation, education and health care.”
Reynolds noted Hinch’s experience and reputation as a hard worker and problem solver.
“We are excited to see all the great things Matt will accomplish in this new role,” said Reynolds. “This is a demanding job, and one Matt is uniquely qualified to fill. He shares our passion for Iowa, and will play an important part for us in building a strong foundation for the future.”
Hinch is a graduate of the University of Iowa. He resides in West Des Moines with his wife Ali. They have one child.
A photo of Matt Hinch is found here: https://governor.iowa.gov/wp-
# # #
Tags See All Tags