- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2012
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2009
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2010 (en)
- Download 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum 3
- Buy OEM Corel Painter 12 MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft MapPoint 2009 North America
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Family Pack with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Buy Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
|Branstad names Sheila K. Tipton to the Iowa Utilities Board|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Monday, 22 July 2013 07:59|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry E. Branstad today named Des Moines attorney Sheila K. Tipton to the Iowa Utilities Board.
Tipton, 61, is a shareholder of the Belin McCormick law firm in Des Moines, primarily practicing in the area of the law of essential infrastructure, where she represented energy, telecommunications and water public utilities, renewable energy developers and customers, as well as other business entities, in certification, siting, ratemaking, rulemaking, merger, reorganization, compliance and other litigated proceedings before state and federal administrative agencies and in the state and federal courts.
She begins her new role on August 19, 2013.
“Sheila Tipton brings with her a wealth of experience and knowledge to the Iowa Utilities Board, and I am pleased she is taking on this important role for the state,” said Gov. Branstad. “As we develop regulatory policies that promote energy production, and provide for the preservation and improvement of important infrastructure in Iowa, while protecting consumers, her perspective and voice will be extremely valuable.”
Tipton is listed in The Best Lawyers in America® in the areas of Energy, Communications and Administrative Law (1991-present.) She was awarded Best Lawyers’ 2012 Des Moines Communications Law Lawyer of the Year. She is involved in numerous community and professional activities, including the Downtown Community Alliance and Energy Bar Association.
“I am excited to begin my work on the Iowa Utilities Board,” said Tipton. “Regulatory policy, including energy policy, is vitally important to Iowa’s future, and affects everyone. I want to ensure Iowa’s families, schools, businesses and nonprofits have access to regulatory policy and standards they deserve.”
Tipton is replacing Swati Dandekar, who resigned from the board earlier this month.
Tipton and her husband, William L. Dawe, reside in Clive. They have four sons.###
Tags See All Tags