- Buy Autodesk Impression 3 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Elements 9
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server
- Buy Cheap Corel PDF Fusion
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2011
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshop cheap oem
- Buy OEM How to Do Everything Adobe Photoshop CS4
- Buy OEM Parallels Desktop 4 for Windows
- Download Solidworks 2013 Premium (64-bit)
- Buy Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5 (en)
- Buy Cheap I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate MAC
- Buy OEM Acala DVD Creator 3
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning jQuery Programming cheap oem
|Branstad, Reynolds accept Mariannette Miller-Meeks’ resignation as director of Iowa Department of Public Health|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Office of the Governor of the State of Iowa|
|Friday, 10 January 2014 13:32|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry Branstad and Lt. Gov. Kim Reynolds today announced he has accepted the resignation of Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH) Director Dr. Mariannette Miller-Meeks.
“It is with regret that I accept Mariannette’s resignation, as she was a director who served with great passion,” said Branstad. “Mariannette has been a champion of health in Iowa, including working to promote our Healthiest State Initiative. Lieutenant Governor Reynolds and I thank her for her service to the people of Iowa.”
“Mariannette’s passion for serving the people of Iowa and promoting healthy lifestyles was and asset as we embarked on our mission of becoming the healthiest state in the nation,” said Reynolds. “We wish Mariannette the best in her future endeavors and thank her for her service.”
Miller-Meeks has served as the agency’s director since Branstad and Reynolds took office.
“It has been a tremendous honor and privilege to serve Governor Branstad, Lieutenant Governor Reynolds and the people of Iowa,” said Miller-Meeks. “I have worked with dedicated and talented individuals in the Iowa Department of Public Health. As I explore other opportunities outside state government, I will always value and fondly remember my time working to promote and protect the health of Iowans.”
Branstad has named Gerd Clabaugh the interim director of IDPH. Clabaugh currently serves as the department’s deputy director.
Miller-Meeks’ resignation is effective January 17, 2014. A photo of Miller-Meeks can be found here.
Tags See All Tags