- Buy Lynda.com - CSS For Developers (en)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Windows 7 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Building and Monetizing Game Apps for iOS cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS3 Photographers Guide
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy ABest Video to WMV MOV Converter (en)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Discount - CodeGear Delphi For PHP 1.0
- Download Adobe Audition CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition
|Branstad, Reynolds announce keynote speakers, preliminary details for Global Insurance Symposium|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Office of the Governor of the State of Iowa|
|Friday, 24 January 2014 15:26|
(DES MOINES) – Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad, Lt. Gov. Kim Reynolds and Insurance Commissioner Nick Gerhart are pleased to announce keynote speakers and preliminary details for the Global Insurance Symposium scheduled for May 20-22, 2014, in Des Moines, Iowa.
Des Moines will serve as the host for the Global Insurance Symposium that will focus on the changing regulations in the international insurance marketplace. These trends are impacting U.S. companies doing business in international jurisdictions. Participants will hear from international regulators, state insurance commissioners, insurance industry chief executives, and other industry experts.
“The insurance industry in Iowa is critical to our economy,” said Governor Branstad. “We are honored to host the Global Insurance Symposium in our capital city and share a dialogue with global leaders about the critical issues impacting the industry.”
Globally recognized keynote speakers are already confirmed to attend this event, including Japan’s Vice Commissioner Masamichi Kono; Mr. T.S.Vijayan, Chairman, India Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority; and Sen. Ben Nelson, Chief Executive Officer of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners. Governor Branstad will welcome attendees to the Symposium at a reception at the World Food Prize building on the evening of May 20. Lt. Governor Reynolds and Commissioner Gerhart will make opening remarks the next morning.
“Iowa is known globally for its emerging insurance industry,” said Reynolds. “As an industry that employs thousands of Iowans, Governor Branstad and I look forward to welcoming insurance market leaders to Des Moines and showcasing our state’s thriving insurance climate.”
Gerhart commented, “I am impressed with the quality program that has emerged. As home to over 200 insurance companies, the state of Iowa is uniquely positioned to host this event. The dialogue we will have in May will transcend borders and highlight the global nature of the insurance industry.”
The privately-funded Symposium is the result of collaborative work between the Greater Des Moines Partnership, the Iowa Economic Development Authority, and Iowa Insurance Commissioner Nick Gerhart. To register for the conference and learn more, visitwww.globalinsurancesymposium.
Tags See All Tags