- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended (en,ja,ko,zh,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,da,fi,no,sv)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
- 19.95$ VMware Fusion 4 MAC cheap oem
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- 149.95$ CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Design 2012 (32-bit)
- Download ABest WMV Video Converter
- Discount - Acala DVD iPod Ripper
- Download Frischluft Lenscare for AE and PrPro
|Branstad, Reynolds to celebrate Manufacturing Week with proclamation, tour of Iowa businesses|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Tuesday, 01 October 2013 08:43|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry E. Branstad and Lt. Gov. Kim Reynolds today marked the start of National Manufacturing Week at their weekly news conference, highlighting the contributions made by manufacturers and their employees through a proclamation, and launching a tour of various facilities throughout Iowa.
“Though we appreciate the contributions of manufacturers each and every day, Manufacturing Week will give us a special opportunity to highlight and celebrate Iowa’s manufacturing sector,” said Branstad.
There are over 3,500 companies engaged in manufacturing in Iowa, employing over 211,000 Iowans with an average wage of more than $51,000. All told, the manufacturing sector contributes over $27.6 billion, or 18 percent, to Iowa’s Gross State Product.
The lieutenant governor added the tour is a way to say thank you to Iowa’s employers, while finding ways to encourage additional job growth through Iowa’s manufacturing sector.
“As we travel the state this week and throughout our time in office, we want to use this as yet another opportunity to listen to our constituents, and to find ways to continuously improve our great state,” said Reynolds.
The governor and lieutenant governor’s Manufacturing Week tour is as follows:
Monday, Sept.30, 2013
11:15 a.m. Gov. Branstad and Lt. Gov. Reynolds visit Agri-Drain
1462 340th St.
1:30 p.m. Gov. Branstad and Lt. Gov. Reynolds visit Bohlmann, Inc.
2302 Yellow Smoke Rd.
Tuesday, Oct. 1, 2013
10 a.m. Gov. Branstad and Lt. Gov. Reynolds visit Miller Products
1015 N. Main St.
Noon Gov. Branstad and Lt. Gov. Reynolds visit East Penn Manufacturing
East Penn Manufacturing
2185 Iowa 2 West
Wednesday, Oct. 2, 2013
8:30 a.m. Gov. Branstad and Lt. Gov. Reynolds visit Lisle Corporation
813 E Main St.
10:15 a.m. Gov. Branstad and Lt. Gov. Reynolds visit Red Oak Manufacturing
Red Oak Manufacturing
2400 N. Broadway
Red Oak, IA
12:30 p.m. Gov. Branstad and Lt. Gov. Reynolds visit Atlantic Bottling Company
Atlantic Bottling Company
4 E. 2nd St.
2 p.m. Gov. Branstad and Lt. Gov. Reynolds visit Quality Machine of Iowa
Quality Machine of Iowa
1040 4th Ave.
Friday, Oct. 4, 2013
1:30 p.m. Gov. Branstad and Lt. Gov. Reynolds visit Wapsie Valley Creamery
Wapsie Valley Creamery
300 10th St. NE
3:45 p.m. Gov. Branstad and Lt. Gov. Reynolds visit Bennett Machine and Fabricating
Bennett Machine and Fabricating
103 Chamber Dr.
# # #
Tags See All Tags