- Buy Cheap Synthetic Aperture Color Finesse 3
- Buy Nero 10 Multimedia Suite (en,fr,es)
- Discount - CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (64-bit)
- Buy Macrabbit CSSEdit 2 MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko,zh)
- 9.95$ Windows 7 For Dummies Quick Reference cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Autodesk Maya 2012 MAC (en,ja)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - XHTML and HTML Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Nero 8 Ultra Edition
- Discount - Adobe Acrobat XI Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap Luxion KeyShot Pro 4 + Animation + KeyShotVR
- Download Lynda.com - Audio Mixing Bootcamp
|Branstad sets Senate District 13 special election for Nov. 19|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Monday, 07 October 2013 15:26|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry E. Branstad today signed a proclamation establishing Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2013, as the special election date in Iowa Senate District 13, which became vacant following Sen. Kent Sorenson’s resignation.
The proclamation’s wording is below.
SPECIAL ELECTION PROCLAMATION
WHEREAS, The Office of State Senator from the 13th Senatorial District, consisting of the following areas:
A. The twenty-fifth representative district shall consist of:
a. The city of Bevington.
b. Madison county.
c. In Warren county:
B. The twenty-sixth representative district in Warren county shall consist of:
a. The city of Indianola.
b. Allen, Liberty, Lincoln, Palmyra, Richland, Union, and White Breast
townships, that portion of Belmont township lying outside the corporate limits of the city of Milo, that portion of Greenfield township lying outside the corporate limits of the city of Norwalk, and that portion of Jefferson township lying outside the corporate limits of the city of Norwalk, and that portion of Jefferson township lying outside the corporate limits of the city of Bevington.
has become vacant by the reason of the resignation of Senator Kent Sorenson.
NOW, THEREFORE, I, Terry E. Branstad, Governor of the State of Iowa, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the law do hereby proclaim and direct that a special election to fill said vacancy shall be held within said District on
TUESDAY, THE 19TH DAY OF NOVEMBER, 2013, A.D.
WHEREFORE, all electors within said 13th Senate District will take due notice and the County Commissioners of Elections of said counties will take official notice as provided in Iowa Code section 39.6, 2013.
IN TESTIMONY WHEREOF, I HAVE HEREUNTO SUBSCRIBED MY NAME AND CAUSED THE GREAT SEAL OF THE STATE OF IOWA TO BE AFFIXED. DONE AT DES MOINES THIS 7TH DAY OF OCTOBER IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD TWO THOUSAND THIRTEEN.
TERRY E. BRANSTAD
GOVERNOR OF IOWA
MATT SCHULTZSECRETARY OF STATE
Tags See All Tags