- Buy Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- 19.95$ 1Click DVD To iPod 2 cheap oem
- Download Capture One Pro 6 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Power Shortcuts cheap oem
- 269.95$ Autodesk Maya 2013 MAC (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials (en)
- Buy OEM CorelCAD 2014 MAC
- Buy AnyBizSoft PDF Converter MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended (en,fr,de,it,es,nl,pt,ja)
|Branstad Signs Harvest Weight Proclamation|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Office of the Governor of the State of Iowa|
|Tuesday, 01 October 2013 07:23|
Proclamation applies for efficient transportation of soybeans, corn, hay, straw, silage and stover
(DES MOINES) - Gov. Terry E. Branstad today signed a proclamation to allow the transportation of overweight loads of soybeans, corn, hay, straw, silage and stover. The proclamation takes effect today, September, 27, 2013, and expires after 60 days.
“Our farmers provide food, fuel and fiber for their families and families around the world.” said Branstad. “With the challenging weather conditions that our state has seen over the past several months, this proclamation will help transport our agriculture commodities safely and efficiently.”
“We hope this proclamation will provide additional assistance to farmers during this demanding time of the year,” said Lt. Governor Kim Reynolds.
“Harvest is an extremely busy time for farmers and this proclamation allows farmers to move crops as efficiently as possible while ensuring roadway safety,” Northey said. “I appreciate Gov. Branstad signing this proclamation in a timely manner so that it is in effect as harvest begins in earnest statewide.”
This proclamation is intended to allow vehicles transporting soybeans, corn, hay, straw, silage and stover to be overweight, not exceeding 90,000 pounds gross weight, without a permit, but only for the duration of this proclamation. This action is intended to allow loads transported on all highways within Iowa, excluding the interstate system, and those which do not exceed a maximum of 90,000 pounds gross weight, do not exceed the maximum axle weight limit determined under the nonprimary highway maximum gross weight table in Iowa Code §321.463(5)(b), by more than twelve and one-half percent (12.5%), do not exceed the legal maximum axle weight limit of 20,000 pounds, and comply with posted limits on roads and bridges.
The Iowa Department of Transportation is directed to monitor the operation of this proclamation to assure the public’s safety and facilitate the movement of the trucks involved.
For more information please visit www.governor.iowa.gov.###
Tags See All Tags