- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS6 MAC
- Discount - Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 MAC
- Buy ElcomSoft Advanced PDF Password Recovery Pro (en)
- 19.95$ Acala DivX DVD Player Assist cheap oem
- 79.95$ Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- 19.95$ xScan 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Roxio Toast 10 Titanium MAC
- 189.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Buy Nero 7 Vision Xtra (en,ru)
- Download Vmware Workstation 10
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate
|Branstad signs historic education reform into law|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Monday, 03 June 2013 10:05|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry E. Branstad today signed House File 215 into law, ushering in sweeping educational reform that will ultimately return Iowa’s schools to a national leader.
The governor held his signing ceremony at North High School in Des Moines, where he praised the efforts of the many individuals across the state who helped shape the landmark reform.
“The 2013 education reform bill promises to provide all Iowa schools with the support they need to significantly raise student achievement,” said Branstad. “Change is never easy. But it was particularly painful that we had to acknowledge that Iowa slipped over the past two decades from a national leader in education to the middle of the pack.”
Reynolds noted the value Iowans place in strong schools.
“This landmark legislation speaks to how much Iowans value the importance of giving their children a world-class education,” said Reynolds. “It is the result of an extraordinary effort by many leaders over the past several years to reach agreement on the changes needed to restore Iowa schools to best in the nation and give Iowa’s students a globally competitive education.”
Major components of the legislation include:
Tags See All Tags