- 119.95$ Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013 cheap oem
- Download Frischluft Lenscare for AE and PrPro
- 99.95$ Apple Final Cut Pro X MAC cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCad Civil 3D 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layers in Depth
- Buy OEM GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 MAC
- 19.95$ Apple Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium
- Buy Cheap Kigo DVD Ripper 3 MAC
- 349.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Download Boris FX 9.2
- Buy SnagIt 2.2 MAC (en)
|BREW HA HA SET FOR SEPTEMBER 21|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Lora Adams|
|Wednesday, 18 September 2013 11:58|
MOLINE, IL – WQPT's annual Brew Ha Ha tasting event kicks off at 1 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 21 in LeClaire Park in Downtown Davenport.
"Each year we try to provide something new for our guests," said Bea Brasel, special project coordinator. "This year, we are introducing special limited tastes and a new vendor.”
Times and location for the specialty tastings are:
2 p.m., Booth 14, Boulevard’s Tank 7
3p.m., Booth 19, August Schell’s Octoberfest
3:30 p.m., Booth 14, Boulevard’s Harvest Dance White Wine Ale
Johnson Brothers of Iowa, who has been added to this year's vendor lineup, will showcase nine breweries and 25 beers.
Music for the four-hour event will be provided by Jim the Mule, with comedy from the Blacklist Improv Troupe. The traditional games will be back at this year's event, along with cheese-tasting with samples from Cabot Cheese Cooperative.
Advance tickets ($25) are available at Old Chicago in Bettendorf or CO-OP in either Davenport or Moline. There is a $2 surcharge for purchases at CO-OP. Tickets the day of the event, if available, are $30 (WQPT caps attendance).
Funds from the event support local programming on WQPT, a media service of Western Illinois University located in Moline.
Tags See All Tags