- Buy Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 One On One: Fundamentals
- Buy Lynda.com - PowerPoint 2013 Essential Training (en)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced
- Buy Artlantis Studio 5 (32 bit) (en,ja,fr,de,es,it,ru,ch)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning jQuery Programming (en)
- Buy Corel Painter X MAC (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Bridal Portraits
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2 (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Word 2013
- Buy Maplesoft Maple 14 MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,pt,ro,sv,tr,hr,pl,fi,cs,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- Buy Cheap Photoshop CS4 All-in-One For Dummies
|Brian Wegerer named Top 20 Midwest Construction Professional|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Amy L. Thon|
|Friday, 18 February 2011 12:26|
Rock Island – KJWW Engineering Consultants is proud to announce Brian Wegerer, PE, was named to ENR Midwest’s Top 20 Under 40 list.
An independent panel of judges selected the top 20 from 40 nominees based on professional excellence; leadership in their company and profession; service to their profession and community; and honors and awards earned for involvement in landmark projects.
The Jan. 24, 2011 article in ENR Midwest states “Brian Wegerer’s staff of 30 tackles some of KJWW’s largest projects, drawing on his experience leading technical and multi-discipline teams.”
Wegerer has spent nearly his entire career with KJWW Engineering, and currently serves as Associate Principal and as an operations manager for the firm’s Industrial/Government
“Because younger engineers look to him for leadership, project management and mentoring, KJWW selected him to instruct them in project management and consulting,” the article stated.
Early in his career as an electrical engineer, Brian took on the lead role in many high-profile projects and became the technical expert on systems associated with various projects. Some of the projects Brian lead as Project Manager and Lead Electrical Engineer include:
$200 million new Sherman Hospital that features the largest-lake coupled geothermal system in the United States
$75 million Provena St. Joseph Hospital bed tower expansion
$42 million Trinity at Terrace Park Hospital
Numerous projects for Deere & Company
Brian attended Black Hawk College before transferring to Iowa State University to pursue a B.S. in Electrical Engineering. In 2000, he received an MBA from St. Ambrose University. Brian received a “Leaders Under 40 Award” from Black Hawk College in 2008 and currently serves on the Black Hawk College Foundation board. He is married and has three children and resides in Coal Valley, Ill.
About KJWW: KJWW offers a range of engineering services including structural, mechanical, electrical, technology and medical equipment solutions for healthcare, education, government, commercial and industrial facilities. KJWW’s staff comprises of more than 400 full-time employees in seven offices. The firm is headquartered in Rock Island, Ill., and has offices in Chicago; St. Louis; Madison, Wis.; Des Moines, Iowa; Naperville, Ill.; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Dubai, UAE; and Ahmedabad, India. For more information, visit www.kjww.com.
Tags See All Tags