- 149.95$ Ableton Suite 8 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6 MAC
- Buy OEM ZoneAlarm Pro 8
- 99.95$ Adobe After Effects CS5.5 cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student Family Pack with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Web Professional (32-bit)
- Download ConeXware PowerArchiver 2009
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013 cheap oem
- 219.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (64 bit) cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Shape Layers cheap oem
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CC for Photographers
|Bruce Carter, Director of Aviation, Quad City International Airport, Named as Chair of AAAE 2012-2013|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Cathie Rochau|
|Tuesday, 08 May 2012 13:57|
Bruce Carter, Director of Aviation, Quad City International Airport was just named as Chair for 2012-2013 of AAAE, the American Association of Airport Executives. It’s a very prestigious role, as he will be involved at the regional and national levels, representing the membership of this organization. (I have included the AAAE history below.)
I have included a link to the AAAE release (below). I have also included his biography which we typically use for introductions prior to speaking engagements, for more detail about his career history.
ABOUT AAAE: Founded in 1928, AAAE (www.aaae.org) is the world's largest professional organization representing the men and women who work at public-use commercial and general aviation airports. AAAE's 5,000-plus members represent some 850 airports and hundreds of companies and organizations that support the airport industry. Headquartered in Alexandria, Va., AAAE serves its membership through results-oriented representation in Washington, D.C., and delivers a wide range of industry services and professional development opportunities, including training, conferences, and a highly respected accreditation program.
Bruce Carter started his aviation career in 1975 as an FBO fueler and later became a charter pilot in Mankato, Minnesota. In 1978, he was hired as an air traffic controller until the PATCO strike in 1981. Bruce owned a Fixed Based Operation in Clarion, IA, before becoming involved in the airport management field in 1984 when he became the Operations Manager at the Waterloo Airport. In 1986, he became the Airport Director at Waterloo Airport. He was Director of Aviation in Springfield, Illinois, for three years and Director of Airports in Peoria, Illinois, for five years. Since 1999, Mr. Carter has served as the Director of Aviation at the Quad City International Airport. Mr. Carter is an Accredited Airport Executive (AAE) and has served as President of the Great Lakes Chapter of AAAE, chaired the NAC and the Airport Ground Handling Association (AGSA). He currently serves on the Executive Committee of the American Association of Airport Executives as Chair, as well as serving on the International Association of Airport Executives. Mr. Carter is also a commercial pilot, holding an instrument and multi-engine rating, and was previously a certified flight instructor logging over 2800 hours.
Personal: Bruce is married to Faith Carter and they have two grown sons and two grandchildren.
Born: Kanawha, IA
Graduate: Waldorf College, Forest City
Airport Manager: Clarion & Waterloo, IA
Dir. Of Aviation/Dir. Of Airports: Springfield, IL, Peoria, IL, Quad City International Airport, Moline, IL
Tags See All Tags