- Buy Cheap Autodesk Softimage 2014
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Muse Essential Training cheap oem
- Download Karelia Software Sandvox 2 MAC
- 319.95$ Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Alias Automotive 2011 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Macro and Close-Up
- Download Lynda.com - Enhancing a Landscape Photo with Lightroom
- Download Ashampoo Powerup 3
- Buy Microsoft MapPoint 2010 North America (en)
- Download Panic Coda MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Office Word 2007
- 399.95$ Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (64-bit) cheap oem
- 159.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium MAC cheap oem
|Brucemore Evening Mansion Tours|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Monday, 01 October 2012 13:19|
Explore over a century of Cedar Rapids history through guided evening tours of Brucemore, a 21-room Victorian Mansion, Tuesday, October 16 and Wednesday, October 17 from 5:00 to 7:30 p.m. Experience the art, furnishings, technology, architecture, and stories preserved at Brucemore. Tours will begin every 30 minutes and last approximately 50 minutes. The last tour will start at 7:30 p.m. Admission is $7.00 for adults, $3.00 for children between the ages of 6 and 18, and free to Brucemore members. Purchase tickets the night of tour in the Brucemore Store and Visitor Center.
Brucemore is offering evening tours in conjunction with the new fall event—Scarecrow Invasion. From October 13 through 27, visitors will find scarecrows made by families, organizations, and businesses on display around the property. Awards for best scarecrow and various other categories voted on by the public will be announced on October 22. For more information on the Scarecrow Invasion or how to participate, please call (319) 362-7375 or visit www.brucemore.org.
Experience Brucemore, an unparalleled blend of tradition and culture, located at 2160 Linden Drive SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. At the heart of the historic 26-acre estate stands a nineteenth-century mansion filled with the stories of three Cedar Rapids families. Concerts, theater, programs, and tours enliven the site and celebrate the heritage of a community. For more information, call (319) 362-7375 or visit www.brucemore.org.
Tags See All Tags