- Buy Cheap PowerPoint 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended: Retouching Motion Pictures
- Buy Cheap Adobe FreeHand MX
- 99.95$ Microsoft Project Standard 2013 cheap oem
- 19.95$ ABest Video to AVI MPEG VCD DVD Converter cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- Download TuneUp Utilities 2008
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013
- Download Pitney Bowes MapInfo Professional 11.5
- Buy Kolor Autopano Giga 3 (en,de,fr,it,pt,es,ch,ja,tr)
- Download Adobe Flash Professional CS5 MAC
|Brucemore Evening Mansion Tours|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Monday, 01 October 2012 13:19|
Explore over a century of Cedar Rapids history through guided evening tours of Brucemore, a 21-room Victorian Mansion, Tuesday, October 16 and Wednesday, October 17 from 5:00 to 7:30 p.m. Experience the art, furnishings, technology, architecture, and stories preserved at Brucemore. Tours will begin every 30 minutes and last approximately 50 minutes. The last tour will start at 7:30 p.m. Admission is $7.00 for adults, $3.00 for children between the ages of 6 and 18, and free to Brucemore members. Purchase tickets the night of tour in the Brucemore Store and Visitor Center.
Brucemore is offering evening tours in conjunction with the new fall event—Scarecrow Invasion. From October 13 through 27, visitors will find scarecrows made by families, organizations, and businesses on display around the property. Awards for best scarecrow and various other categories voted on by the public will be announced on October 22. For more information on the Scarecrow Invasion or how to participate, please call (319) 362-7375 or visit www.brucemore.org.
Experience Brucemore, an unparalleled blend of tradition and culture, located at 2160 Linden Drive SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. At the heart of the historic 26-acre estate stands a nineteenth-century mansion filled with the stories of three Cedar Rapids families. Concerts, theater, programs, and tours enliven the site and celebrate the heritage of a community. For more information, call (319) 362-7375 or visit www.brucemore.org.
Tags See All Tags