- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Korean (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Cheap ABest AVI Video Converter
- Download 4Media DVD to MP4 Converter 5
- Buy ACDSee Pro 4 (en)
- Buy OEM Corel Motion Studio 3D
- Buy Cheap CA Erwin Process Modeler r7.3
- Download Lynda.com - Start with a Theme: Video Blogs in WordPress
- Buy OEM Steinberg Cubase 5
- 79.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoSketch 9
- 149.95$ VMware Workstation 6.5 ACE cheap oem
- Buy How to Do Everything Adobe Photoshop CS4 (en)
|Brucemore Holiday Tours|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Tuesday, 06 November 2012 13:33|
Celebrate holidays past by participating in Brucemore’s annual tradition, Holiday Mansion Tours, November 23 through December 30. Visitors will enjoy the seasonal splendor of 13 glowing trees, a dining room set for Christmas dinner, stunning mantel arrangements, the lush garland adornment of the grand staircase, and other seasonal cheer throughout the Mansion. The holidays at Brucemore are sponsored by Pearson.
Daytime tours will begin on the hour, Tuesday through Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.; and every half hour, Sundays, Noon to 3:00 p.m. The last tour will begin at 3:00 p.m. Sunday tours will feature live music from the original 1927 Skinner Pipe Organ. Admission for daytime tours is $7 per adult, $3 per child, and free to Brucemore members. Tickets can be purchased the day of the tour in the Brucemore Store located in the Visitor Center.
Evening tours will be offered every 15 minutes from 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays, December 11, 13, 18, and 20. The last tour will begin at 7:30 p.m. Evening tours will feature live music from the original 1927 Skinner Pipe Organ. Admission for evening tours is $10 per adult, $7 per child, and $5 per Brucemore member. Tickets can be purchased the day of the tour in the Brucemore Store located in the Visitor Center.
Experience Brucemore, an unparalleled blend of tradition and culture, located at 2160 Linden Drive SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. At the heart of the historic 26-acre estate stands a nineteenth-century mansion filled with the stories of three Cedar Rapids families. Concerts, theater, programs, and tours enliven the site and celebrate the heritage of a community. For more information, call (319) 362-7375 or visit www.brucemore.org.###
Tags See All Tags