- Download I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap DAZ Carrara 8 Pro MAC
- 259.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5: Web Forms in Depth (en)
- Discount - 1Click DVD Copy Pro 4
- Discount - Adobe Fireworks CS6
- Discount - Nero 9 Reloaded
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming
- Buy openPim (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Designing a Book
- Buy Adobe Prelude CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko,zh)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Up and Running with Photoshop for Photography
|Brucemore Holiday Tours|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Tuesday, 06 November 2012 13:33|
Celebrate holidays past by participating in Brucemore’s annual tradition, Holiday Mansion Tours, November 23 through December 30. Visitors will enjoy the seasonal splendor of 13 glowing trees, a dining room set for Christmas dinner, stunning mantel arrangements, the lush garland adornment of the grand staircase, and other seasonal cheer throughout the Mansion. The holidays at Brucemore are sponsored by Pearson.
Daytime tours will begin on the hour, Tuesday through Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.; and every half hour, Sundays, Noon to 3:00 p.m. The last tour will begin at 3:00 p.m. Sunday tours will feature live music from the original 1927 Skinner Pipe Organ. Admission for daytime tours is $7 per adult, $3 per child, and free to Brucemore members. Tickets can be purchased the day of the tour in the Brucemore Store located in the Visitor Center.
Evening tours will be offered every 15 minutes from 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays, December 11, 13, 18, and 20. The last tour will begin at 7:30 p.m. Evening tours will feature live music from the original 1927 Skinner Pipe Organ. Admission for evening tours is $10 per adult, $7 per child, and $5 per Brucemore member. Tickets can be purchased the day of the tour in the Brucemore Store located in the Visitor Center.
Experience Brucemore, an unparalleled blend of tradition and culture, located at 2160 Linden Drive SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. At the heart of the historic 26-acre estate stands a nineteenth-century mansion filled with the stories of three Cedar Rapids families. Concerts, theater, programs, and tours enliven the site and celebrate the heritage of a community. For more information, call (319) 362-7375 or visit www.brucemore.org.###
Tags See All Tags