- Buy OEM Avanquest Partition Commander Server Edition 10
- Discount - Resolume Avenue 3 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2012 (en)
- 9.95$ Flash CS4 Professional Bible cheap oem
- Buy Excel 2013 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Discount - Corel AfterShot Pro
- Discount - Paragon Partition Manager 9 Professional
- 149.95$ Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012 cheap oem
- 179.95$ Adobe eLearning Suite 2 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - XHTML and HTML Essential Training
- Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 MAC
|Brucemore Holiday Tours|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Tuesday, 06 November 2012 13:33|
Celebrate holidays past by participating in Brucemore’s annual tradition, Holiday Mansion Tours, November 23 through December 30. Visitors will enjoy the seasonal splendor of 13 glowing trees, a dining room set for Christmas dinner, stunning mantel arrangements, the lush garland adornment of the grand staircase, and other seasonal cheer throughout the Mansion. The holidays at Brucemore are sponsored by Pearson.
Daytime tours will begin on the hour, Tuesday through Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.; and every half hour, Sundays, Noon to 3:00 p.m. The last tour will begin at 3:00 p.m. Sunday tours will feature live music from the original 1927 Skinner Pipe Organ. Admission for daytime tours is $7 per adult, $3 per child, and free to Brucemore members. Tickets can be purchased the day of the tour in the Brucemore Store located in the Visitor Center.
Evening tours will be offered every 15 minutes from 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays, December 11, 13, 18, and 20. The last tour will begin at 7:30 p.m. Evening tours will feature live music from the original 1927 Skinner Pipe Organ. Admission for evening tours is $10 per adult, $7 per child, and $5 per Brucemore member. Tickets can be purchased the day of the tour in the Brucemore Store located in the Visitor Center.
Experience Brucemore, an unparalleled blend of tradition and culture, located at 2160 Linden Drive SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. At the heart of the historic 26-acre estate stands a nineteenth-century mansion filled with the stories of three Cedar Rapids families. Concerts, theater, programs, and tours enliven the site and celebrate the heritage of a community. For more information, call (319) 362-7375 or visit www.brucemore.org.###
Tags See All Tags