- Discount - Neobyte Titan Backup
- Discount - Adobe eLearning Suite 2 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Revit MEP 2012
- Discount - MathWorks MatLab R2010b
- Discount - Apple Compressor 4 MAC
- Download Intuit Quicken 2007 Home & Business
- Buy Microsoft Works 9 (en)
- 9.95$ Digital Photography Composition For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - After Effects CS6 Essential Training
- Download MathWorks MatLab R2009b (64-bit)
- 19.95$ Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business
- 69.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 cheap oem
|Brucemore in Bloom Tours|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Thursday, 12 May 2011 07:33|
Tour the blossoming gardens and lush terrain during the specialty tour— Brucemore in Bloom, Tuesday, June 7 and Thursday, June 9 at 6:00 p.m., and Saturday, June 11 at 9:30 a.m. During the 90-minute tour, the Brucemore garden staff will trace the development of the gardens from the original plan conceived by prominent landscape architect O.C. Simonds to the integration of function, recreation, and entertainment in Mrs. Douglas’ vision for the country estate in the 1930s. View current plants and landscape techniques that continue to help preserve the historically accurate prairie style design by Simonds.
Admission is $10 per person and $7 per Brucemore member. Space is limited. Advance ticket purchase required. Call (319) 362-7375 or visit the Brucemore Store to purchase tickets.
Brucemore, Iowa’s only National Trust Historic Site, is located at 2160 Linden Drive SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. The grounds are open and free to the public from dawn until dusk.
Tags See All Tags