- Buy Cheap ChemTable Reg Organizer 4.21
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012
- 29.95$ Xilisoft HD Video Converter 6 MAC cheap oem
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CS6 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Intuit TurboTax 2009 Deluxe
- 149.95$ Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Enterprise Edition 2010 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Enterprise
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy NovoSoft Handy Backup 6.1 Server (en)
- 19.95$ ChemTable Reg Organizer 4.21 cheap oem
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (64-bit)
|Brucemore Mansion Tours Begin in March|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Wednesday, 23 January 2013 13:33|
Brucemore announces the reopening of the 21-room mansion for guided tours on March 1, 2013. Explore over a century of Cedar Rapids history through the lives of the three families who called Brucemore home. For three generations, the estate was home to social and economic leaders of the community, as well as the servants that made their lifestyles possible. As Cedar Rapids evolved, so too did life in the Mansion, reflected in the art, furnishings, technology, architecture, surrounding landscape, and stories preserved at Brucemore. The Mansion tour provides a glimpse into the past and an irreplaceable way to understand modern Cedar Rapids and Eastern Iowa.
Mansion tours are offered March through December, Tuesday through Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Sunday from noon to 3:00 p.m. Tours begin on the hour and last approximately 50 minutes. Admission is $7.00 for adults, $3.00 for children between the ages of 6 and 18, and free to Brucemore members. Purchase tickets in the Brucemore Store located in the Visitor Center.
Groups of ten or more are encouraged to schedule a private tour a minimum of two weeks in advance. In addition to the standard tour, Brucemore's tour menu features a range of tours and learning opportunities available for school and youth groups, scout troops, garden clubs, history buffs, architecture enthusiasts, and more. Visit www.brucemore.org or call (319) 362-7375 for more information or to schedule a group tour.
Experience Brucemore, an unparalleled blend of tradition and culture, located at 2160 Linden Drive SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. At the heart of the historic 26-acre estate stands a nineteenth-century mansion filled with the stories of three Cedar Rapids families. Concerts, theater, programs, and tours enliven the site and celebrate the heritage of a community. For more information, call (319) 362-7375 or visit www.brucemore.org.###
Tags See All Tags