- 289.95$ Adobe Technical Communication Suite 3.5 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 Essential Training
- 149.95$ Adobe Fireworks CS6 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Linotype FontExplorer X Pro 4 MAC
- 99.95$ Adobe Photoshop Top Secret cheap oem
- Download ABest WMV Video Converter
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - Adobe After Effects CS4
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- 19.95$ Macware Logo Design Studio Pro 1.5 MAC cheap oem
|Brucemore Mansion Tours Begin in March|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Wednesday, 23 January 2013 13:33|
Brucemore announces the reopening of the 21-room mansion for guided tours on March 1, 2013. Explore over a century of Cedar Rapids history through the lives of the three families who called Brucemore home. For three generations, the estate was home to social and economic leaders of the community, as well as the servants that made their lifestyles possible. As Cedar Rapids evolved, so too did life in the Mansion, reflected in the art, furnishings, technology, architecture, surrounding landscape, and stories preserved at Brucemore. The Mansion tour provides a glimpse into the past and an irreplaceable way to understand modern Cedar Rapids and Eastern Iowa.
Mansion tours are offered March through December, Tuesday through Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Sunday from noon to 3:00 p.m. Tours begin on the hour and last approximately 50 minutes. Admission is $7.00 for adults, $3.00 for children between the ages of 6 and 18, and free to Brucemore members. Purchase tickets in the Brucemore Store located in the Visitor Center.
Groups of ten or more are encouraged to schedule a private tour a minimum of two weeks in advance. In addition to the standard tour, Brucemore's tour menu features a range of tours and learning opportunities available for school and youth groups, scout troops, garden clubs, history buffs, architecture enthusiasts, and more. Visit www.brucemore.org or call (319) 362-7375 for more information or to schedule a group tour.
Experience Brucemore, an unparalleled blend of tradition and culture, located at 2160 Linden Drive SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. At the heart of the historic 26-acre estate stands a nineteenth-century mansion filled with the stories of three Cedar Rapids families. Concerts, theater, programs, and tours enliven the site and celebrate the heritage of a community. For more information, call (319) 362-7375 or visit www.brucemore.org.###
Tags See All Tags