- Buy QuarkXPress 7.3 Passport (en)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop
- 199.95$ Corel Painter X3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Download Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9
- Buy ChemTable Reg Organizer 4.21 (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Joomla! 1.7: Programming and Packaging Extensions (en)
- 199.95$ Adobe Acrobat XI Pro cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (32 bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - C# Essential Training (en)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013
|Brucemore Outdoor Children's Theatre|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Tuesday, 28 June 2011 12:04|
Brucemore Outdoor Children’s Theatre Presents
Grimm Brothers Fairy Tale Repair Shoppe
Children and families will be enchanted as their favorite fairy tale characters take the stage for the 2011 Brucemore Outdoor Children’s Theatre: Grimm Brothers Fairy Tale Repair Shoppe, July 27 – 30 at 5:30 and 7:30 p.m. From fixing Cinderella’s shattered glass slipper to managing a cranky Sleeping Beauty, participation will be encouraged as Will and Jacob Grimm embark on a mission to mend any fairy tale in need of a happy ending. Brucemore’s natural amphitheatre near the pond will set the stage for this show. Gates open at 5:00 and 7:00 p.m.
Grimm Brothers Fairy Tale Repair Shoppe is an original play written by brothers Joe Link, Associate Drama Director at Cedar Rapids Jefferson High School, and Mike Link, sales associate for Medline Industries, Inc. in Dubuque. Joe Link was also the creator of past Brucemore Outdoor Children’s Theatre productions: The Incredible Adventures of Captain Spoon, The Forgetful Pirate (2007), The Princess Who Wouldn’t Wear Pink (2009), and Robin Hood: Wanted (2010).
Children and their adult chaperones are encouraged to bring blankets and lawn chairs (no food or beverage please). On-site parking is available. Tickets are $5 for adults and $3 for children. Tickets are nonrefundable and may be purchased the night of the performance. Brucemore Outdoor Children’s Theatre is sponsored by US Bank. For additional information, please visit www.brucemore.org or call (319) 362-7375.
Brucemore, Iowa’s only National Trust Historic Site, is located at 2160 Linden Drive SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Tags See All Tags