- Discount - Corel VideoStudio Pro X4
- Buy OEM Acala Video mp3 Ripper
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2010
- Buy Cheap Adobe Audition CS5.5 MAC
- Discount - Sony Sound Forge 9
- Discount - ChemTable Reg Organizer 4.21
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2009
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Download Ashampoo Uninstaller 3
- Buy Cheap Excel 2007 Dashboards and Reports For Dummies
- Download iExpert Registry Clean Expert 4.58
- Download ABest Video to WMV MPEG Converter
- 249.95$ Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2011 cheap oem
|Brucemore Outdoor Children's Theatre|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Tuesday, 28 June 2011 12:04|
Brucemore Outdoor Children’s Theatre Presents
Grimm Brothers Fairy Tale Repair Shoppe
Children and families will be enchanted as their favorite fairy tale characters take the stage for the 2011 Brucemore Outdoor Children’s Theatre: Grimm Brothers Fairy Tale Repair Shoppe, July 27 – 30 at 5:30 and 7:30 p.m. From fixing Cinderella’s shattered glass slipper to managing a cranky Sleeping Beauty, participation will be encouraged as Will and Jacob Grimm embark on a mission to mend any fairy tale in need of a happy ending. Brucemore’s natural amphitheatre near the pond will set the stage for this show. Gates open at 5:00 and 7:00 p.m.
Grimm Brothers Fairy Tale Repair Shoppe is an original play written by brothers Joe Link, Associate Drama Director at Cedar Rapids Jefferson High School, and Mike Link, sales associate for Medline Industries, Inc. in Dubuque. Joe Link was also the creator of past Brucemore Outdoor Children’s Theatre productions: The Incredible Adventures of Captain Spoon, The Forgetful Pirate (2007), The Princess Who Wouldn’t Wear Pink (2009), and Robin Hood: Wanted (2010).
Children and their adult chaperones are encouraged to bring blankets and lawn chairs (no food or beverage please). On-site parking is available. Tickets are $5 for adults and $3 for children. Tickets are nonrefundable and may be purchased the night of the performance. Brucemore Outdoor Children’s Theatre is sponsored by US Bank. For additional information, please visit www.brucemore.org or call (319) 362-7375.
Brucemore, Iowa’s only National Trust Historic Site, is located at 2160 Linden Drive SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Tags See All Tags