- Download Pixelmator MAC
- 99.95$ Adobe InDesign CS5.5 cheap oem
- Discount - SnagIt 11
- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book (en)
- Discount - Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
- Buy Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 MAC (en,de,fr,ja)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2011
- Discount - 1Click DVD Copy 5
- Buy Cheap Access 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Buy Autodesk Alias Automotive 2011 (en)
- Download MathWorks MatLab R2009b (64-bit)
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2007
|Brucemore’s Fall Family Day|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Monday, 16 September 2013 14:03|
Families are invited to Brucemore for an afternoon of autumn-themed activities, crafts, and snacks to celebrate the season during Fall Family Day on Sunday, October 13 from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. Highlights include:
· Exploring the estate’s historic 26 acres during a nature scavenger hunt offered at 1:15 and 2:15 p.m.
· Creating a scarecrow to be included in Brucemore’s Scarecrow Invasion. One scarecrow armature per family, straw filling, and basic supplies to put the scarecrow together will be included with the Fall Family Day registration fee; participants should bring clothing or thematic elements to decorate their unique scarecrow.
Admission is $10 per child and $7 per child of a Brucemore member. One free adult admission is included with each child; additional adults are $5 each. This event is intended for children 6 -10 years old. Space is limited, call (319) 362-7375 or visit www.brucemore.org to purchase tickets. Children should dress appropriately for outdoor activities. Family programming at Brucemore is sponsored by US Bank.
Scarecrows made during Fall Family Day will be included in Brucemore’s Scarecrow Invasion—a display of scarecrows made by individuals, classes, businesses, organizations, and families on Brucemore’s lawn from October 14 through October 28. Registration for the Fall Family Day is not required for participation in the Scarecrow Invasion. More information can be found at www.brucemore.org.
Experience Brucemore, an unparalleled blend of tradition and culture, located at 2160 Linden Drive SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. At the heart of the historic 26-acre estate stands a nineteenth-century mansion filled with the stories of three Cedar Rapids families. Concerts, theater, programs, and tours enliven the site and celebrate the heritage of a community. For more information, call (319) 362-7375 or visit www.brucemore.org.###
Tags See All Tags