- Buy OEM Sony Sound Forge 10
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- Buy Uniblue RegistryBooster 2009 (en)
- Download Aglare DVD Ripper Platinum 6
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Photoshop CS5: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM ChemTable Reg Organizer 4.21
- Buy Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Acronis True Image Home 2010
- Download Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Freelancing
- Download Corel Painter X3
|Brucemore’s Fall Family Day|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Monday, 16 September 2013 14:03|
Families are invited to Brucemore for an afternoon of autumn-themed activities, crafts, and snacks to celebrate the season during Fall Family Day on Sunday, October 13 from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. Highlights include:
· Exploring the estate’s historic 26 acres during a nature scavenger hunt offered at 1:15 and 2:15 p.m.
· Creating a scarecrow to be included in Brucemore’s Scarecrow Invasion. One scarecrow armature per family, straw filling, and basic supplies to put the scarecrow together will be included with the Fall Family Day registration fee; participants should bring clothing or thematic elements to decorate their unique scarecrow.
Admission is $10 per child and $7 per child of a Brucemore member. One free adult admission is included with each child; additional adults are $5 each. This event is intended for children 6 -10 years old. Space is limited, call (319) 362-7375 or visit www.brucemore.org to purchase tickets. Children should dress appropriately for outdoor activities. Family programming at Brucemore is sponsored by US Bank.
Scarecrows made during Fall Family Day will be included in Brucemore’s Scarecrow Invasion—a display of scarecrows made by individuals, classes, businesses, organizations, and families on Brucemore’s lawn from October 14 through October 28. Registration for the Fall Family Day is not required for participation in the Scarecrow Invasion. More information can be found at www.brucemore.org.
Experience Brucemore, an unparalleled blend of tradition and culture, located at 2160 Linden Drive SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. At the heart of the historic 26-acre estate stands a nineteenth-century mansion filled with the stories of three Cedar Rapids families. Concerts, theater, programs, and tours enliven the site and celebrate the heritage of a community. For more information, call (319) 362-7375 or visit www.brucemore.org.###
Tags See All Tags