- Download Sony DVD Architect Pro 5
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5.5 Extended MAC
- Buy OEM Hacking Wireless Networks For Dummies
- Download Aimersoft DVD Ripper 2 MAC
- Download Microsoft Streets & Trips 2011
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- 359.95$ Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 Ultimate (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Pixologic ZBrush 3 MAC
- Discount - Photoshop CS3 for Screen Printers
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 (en)
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 (de,en,es,fr,it)
|Brucemore’s Historic Neighborhood Walk|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Friday, 16 September 2011 13:24|
Did you know the land surrounding Brucemore was originally developed as the first golf course in Cedar Rapids? Or that the world famous Iowa artist Grant Wood designed windows, murals, and woodwork, leaving his mark on the interiors of several Cedar Rapids homes? Listen to fascinating stories about the various homes in this third edition of the tour and discover the rich history and architecture of the Cedar Rapids’ neighborhood just outside the estate’s gates on Brucemore’s Historic Neighborhood Walk—Tuesday, October 4 and Thursday, October 6 at 6 p.m.
Admission is $15 per person and $12 per Brucemore member and includes a Historic Neighborhood Tour flipbook. Space is limited. Advance ticket purchase required. Call (319) 362-7375 or visit the Brucemore Store to purchase tickets. Self-guided Historic Neighborhood Tour flipbooks are available for purchase in the Brucemore Store, including homes from all three years of this specialty neighborhood tour.
Brucemore, Iowa’s only National Trust for Historic Preservation site, is located at 2160 Linden Drive S.E., Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Tags See All Tags