- Buy Cheap Aquafadas Pulp Motion Advanced 3 MAC
- Buy The Hidden Power of Blend Modes in Adobe Photoshop (en)
- Download Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM DAZ Bryce 6.1 MAC
- Download Photoshop CS3 for Screen Printers
- Download Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- 19.95$ Macx Video Converter Pro MAC cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2013 USA MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Adobe After Effects CS6 Classroom in a Book
|Brucemore’s Historic Neighborhood Walk|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Friday, 16 September 2011 13:24|
Did you know the land surrounding Brucemore was originally developed as the first golf course in Cedar Rapids? Or that the world famous Iowa artist Grant Wood designed windows, murals, and woodwork, leaving his mark on the interiors of several Cedar Rapids homes? Listen to fascinating stories about the various homes in this third edition of the tour and discover the rich history and architecture of the Cedar Rapids’ neighborhood just outside the estate’s gates on Brucemore’s Historic Neighborhood Walk—Tuesday, October 4 and Thursday, October 6 at 6 p.m.
Admission is $15 per person and $12 per Brucemore member and includes a Historic Neighborhood Tour flipbook. Space is limited. Advance ticket purchase required. Call (319) 362-7375 or visit the Brucemore Store to purchase tickets. Self-guided Historic Neighborhood Tour flipbooks are available for purchase in the Brucemore Store, including homes from all three years of this specialty neighborhood tour.
Brucemore, Iowa’s only National Trust for Historic Preservation site, is located at 2160 Linden Drive S.E., Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Tags See All Tags