- Buy Cheap VMware Workstation 8
- 99.95$ Adobe Fireworks CS4 MAC cheap oem
- 149.95$ Camtasia Studio 8 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Designing a Book
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCad 2011 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 for Photographers New Features
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5: Web Forms in Depth (en)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition
- Discount - Adobe After Effects CS6
- 359.95$ GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap CodeGear Delphi For PHP 1.0
|Brucemore’s Historic Neighborhood Walk|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Friday, 16 September 2011 13:24|
Did you know the land surrounding Brucemore was originally developed as the first golf course in Cedar Rapids? Or that the world famous Iowa artist Grant Wood designed windows, murals, and woodwork, leaving his mark on the interiors of several Cedar Rapids homes? Listen to fascinating stories about the various homes in this third edition of the tour and discover the rich history and architecture of the Cedar Rapids’ neighborhood just outside the estate’s gates on Brucemore’s Historic Neighborhood Walk—Tuesday, October 4 and Thursday, October 6 at 6 p.m.
Admission is $15 per person and $12 per Brucemore member and includes a Historic Neighborhood Tour flipbook. Space is limited. Advance ticket purchase required. Call (319) 362-7375 or visit the Brucemore Store to purchase tickets. Self-guided Historic Neighborhood Tour flipbooks are available for purchase in the Brucemore Store, including homes from all three years of this specialty neighborhood tour.
Brucemore, Iowa’s only National Trust for Historic Preservation site, is located at 2160 Linden Drive S.E., Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Tags See All Tags