- Buy OEM Adobe SpeedGrade CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 39.95$ Adobe Premiere Elements 8 cheap oem
- 49.95$ Eset Smart Security 6 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium
- Discount - Next Limit Technologies RealFlow 5 MAC
- Buy Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop CS4 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 MAC
- 259.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium cheap oem
- 79.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Download Adobe Acrobat 3D
- Download Adobe Illustrator CS5 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium
|Brucemore’s Historic Neighborhood Walk|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Friday, 16 September 2011 13:24|
Did you know the land surrounding Brucemore was originally developed as the first golf course in Cedar Rapids? Or that the world famous Iowa artist Grant Wood designed windows, murals, and woodwork, leaving his mark on the interiors of several Cedar Rapids homes? Listen to fascinating stories about the various homes in this third edition of the tour and discover the rich history and architecture of the Cedar Rapids’ neighborhood just outside the estate’s gates on Brucemore’s Historic Neighborhood Walk—Tuesday, October 4 and Thursday, October 6 at 6 p.m.
Admission is $15 per person and $12 per Brucemore member and includes a Historic Neighborhood Tour flipbook. Space is limited. Advance ticket purchase required. Call (319) 362-7375 or visit the Brucemore Store to purchase tickets. Self-guided Historic Neighborhood Tour flipbooks are available for purchase in the Brucemore Store, including homes from all three years of this specialty neighborhood tour.
Brucemore, Iowa’s only National Trust for Historic Preservation site, is located at 2160 Linden Drive S.E., Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Tags See All Tags