- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2011
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Digital Painting in Photoshop (en)
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- 59.95$ Microsoft Office Word 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Perl 5 Essential Training (en)
- Buy Cheap ActiveState Komodo IDE 4.4
- Download Solidworks 2013 Premium (64-bit)
- Download Autodesk Revit MEP 2012
- Download Lynda.com - Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Sketchup
- Download Adobe InDesign CS3
|Brucemore’s Historic Neighborhood Walk|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Friday, 16 September 2011 13:24|
Did you know the land surrounding Brucemore was originally developed as the first golf course in Cedar Rapids? Or that the world famous Iowa artist Grant Wood designed windows, murals, and woodwork, leaving his mark on the interiors of several Cedar Rapids homes? Listen to fascinating stories about the various homes in this third edition of the tour and discover the rich history and architecture of the Cedar Rapids’ neighborhood just outside the estate’s gates on Brucemore’s Historic Neighborhood Walk—Tuesday, October 4 and Thursday, October 6 at 6 p.m.
Admission is $15 per person and $12 per Brucemore member and includes a Historic Neighborhood Tour flipbook. Space is limited. Advance ticket purchase required. Call (319) 362-7375 or visit the Brucemore Store to purchase tickets. Self-guided Historic Neighborhood Tour flipbooks are available for purchase in the Brucemore Store, including homes from all three years of this specialty neighborhood tour.
Brucemore, Iowa’s only National Trust for Historic Preservation site, is located at 2160 Linden Drive S.E., Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Tags See All Tags