- Buy Cheap Mindjet MindManager 9 MAC
- Buy OEM IMSI TurboCAD Mac Designer v5
- Buy OEM iStat Menus 4 MAC
- Buy Pixologic ZBrush 4R6 (en)
- Buy Cheap Understanding Adobe Photoshop CS4
- Buy Lynda.com - Digital Photography Principles: The Camera (en)
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Elements 4
- Buy OEM Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (64-bit)
- Discount - AAA Logo 2010 Business Edition 3
- 389.95$ Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014 cheap oem
- Discount - OmniGroup OmniOutliner Professional 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap SmileOnMyMac disclabel 6 MAC
- Download Abbyy FineReader 9.0 Professional
|Brucemore’s Holiday Open House|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Wednesday, 20 November 2013 15:26|
Celebrate the spirit of the season during Brucemore’s Holiday Open House—Tuesday, December 17 from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. Explore the mansion’s holiday décor at your own pace, including 13 softly-lit trees, a dining room set for Christmas dinner, stunning mantel arrangements, and the lush garland adornment of the grand staircase. Satisfy curiosity as stationary guides answer questions and lend insight into Christmas traditions at Brucemore in the early 1900s. Listen as live music from the original 1929 Skinner player pipe organ resonates throughout the home’s 21 rooms. Shop for unique holiday finds in the Brucemore Store located in the Visitor Center, including a variety of products created by Iowa artisans.
Admission for the Holiday Open House is $15 per adult, $7 per youth (ages 6 – 18), and $12 per Brucemore member. Tickets can be purchased at the mansion the night of the event. Complimentary cookies and refreshments will be served in the mansion’s dining room. The holidays at Brucemore are sponsored by Pearson.
Experience Brucemore, an unparalleled blend of tradition and culture, located at 2160 Linden Drive SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. At the heart of the historic 26-acre estate stands a nineteenth-century mansion filled with the stories of three Cedar Rapids families. Concerts, theater, programs, and tours enliven the site and celebrate the heritage of a community. For more information, call (319) 362-7375 or visit www.brucemore.org.
Tags See All Tags