- Download Solidworks 2014 Premium (64-bit)
- Buy Autodesk Alias Surface 2014 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap DAZ Bryce 6.1
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2010 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013 MAC
- Buy Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Flash Professional CS5 & Flash Catalyst CS5 For Dummies
- Download Lynda.com - iOS 5 SDK New Features
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
- Download Xilisoft 1click DV to DVD
|Brucemore’s Holiday Open House|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Wednesday, 20 November 2013 15:26|
Celebrate the spirit of the season during Brucemore’s Holiday Open House—Tuesday, December 17 from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. Explore the mansion’s holiday décor at your own pace, including 13 softly-lit trees, a dining room set for Christmas dinner, stunning mantel arrangements, and the lush garland adornment of the grand staircase. Satisfy curiosity as stationary guides answer questions and lend insight into Christmas traditions at Brucemore in the early 1900s. Listen as live music from the original 1929 Skinner player pipe organ resonates throughout the home’s 21 rooms. Shop for unique holiday finds in the Brucemore Store located in the Visitor Center, including a variety of products created by Iowa artisans.
Admission for the Holiday Open House is $15 per adult, $7 per youth (ages 6 – 18), and $12 per Brucemore member. Tickets can be purchased at the mansion the night of the event. Complimentary cookies and refreshments will be served in the mansion’s dining room. The holidays at Brucemore are sponsored by Pearson.
Experience Brucemore, an unparalleled blend of tradition and culture, located at 2160 Linden Drive SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. At the heart of the historic 26-acre estate stands a nineteenth-century mansion filled with the stories of three Cedar Rapids families. Concerts, theater, programs, and tours enliven the site and celebrate the heritage of a community. For more information, call (319) 362-7375 or visit www.brucemore.org.
Tags See All Tags