- Buy OEM Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2013
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (32-bit)
- Discount - The Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers
- Buy Cheap Intuit Quicken 2008 Home & Business
- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap VMware Fusion 5 MAC
- 29.95$ BeLight Software Labels & Addresses MAC cheap oem
- Download Adobe After Effects CS6
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - SQL Server: Triggers, Stored Procedures, and Functions cheap oem
- Discount - Corel Designer Technical Suite X5
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced Office Password Recovery 4.0 Professional
- Buy Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12 (en,fr,de,ja,ru,es)
- 179.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
|Brucemore’s Nooks and Crannies Tou|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Tuesday, 17 April 2012 13:21|
Learn the history of Cedar Rapids’ most well-known, evocative, and imagination-capturing residence, as if the walls themselves can tell their story. Explore every room in the mansion during the Nooks and Crannies Tour, Brucemore’s most popular specialty tour, Tuesday through Friday, May 15 through 18 at 6:00 p.m.
“Discover America’s Hidden Gems is this year’s theme for Preservation Month,” said April Kamp-Whittaker, Director of Learning and Museum Projects. “Artistry, architecture, craftsmanship, preservation, conservation, and sustainability are at the heart of the Nooks and Crannies Tour, giving participants the first-hand opportunity to see how Brucemore continues to be a national historic gem.”
Advance ticket purchase for the Nooks and Crannies Tour is required. Space is limited. Call (319) 362-7375 or visit the Brucemore Store. Admission is $15 per person and $12 for Brucemore members. The tour is not recommended for children under 10 or individuals who have difficulty walking or climbing stairs.
Brucemore, Iowa’s only National Trust Historic Site, is located at 2160 Linden Drive SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. The 26-acre park-like estate in the heart of Cedar Rapids boasts a Queen Anne style mansion built between 1884 and 1886. Brucemore has been home to three prominent families who used the estate as a center for culture and the arts. The estate continues to be a hub for cultural, philanthropic, and educational activities. Each year thousands of visitors attend specialty tours, concerts, fine arts performances, children’s programs, holiday celebrations, preservation events, and garden workshops on the estate. For more information, call (319) 362-7375 or visit www.brucemore.org.
Tags See All Tags