- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Outlook 2013 Essential Training
- Download Adobe Illustrator CS5
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Project Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Buy Cheap Chief Architect X2
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (32-bit)
- Discount - Digital Photography Composition For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - PostgreSQL 9 with PHP Essential Training
- Download TuneUp Utilities 2008
- Download Aimersoft DVD Backup MAC
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
|Brucemore’s Nooks and Crannies Tour to be Offered in November Providing a rare look at the attic and regularly closed rooms|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Thursday, 10 October 2013 08:29|
Visit every floor, peek into closed rooms, and satisfy curiosity through this all-access pass to the Brucemore Mansion during the Nooks and Crannies Tour – November 7 and 21 at 6:00 p.m. Marvel at the Skinner pipe organ room, discover the architectural oddities in the attic, and experience the sight and sound of a "rain storm" in the basement Tahitian Room. Examine the superior craftsmanship and learn about ongoing preservation work. The tour is not recommended for children under ten or individuals who have difficulty walking or climbing stairs. Admission is $15 per person and $12 per Brucemore member. Space is limited; purchase tickets online at www.brucemore.org or by calling (319) 362-7375.
The Nooks and Crannies Tour is part of Brucemore’s Thursday Night Lineup. Every Thursday night, Brucemore will feature a different specialty tour focusing on topics for all interests, including arts and culture, Midwestern industry, gardening, landscape design, architecture, preservation, behind-the-scenes at Brucemore, and growing up in the early twentieth century. For more information on the Thursday Night Lineup or the fall schedule, visit www.brucemore.org or call (319) 362-7375.
Experience Brucemore, an unparalleled blend of tradition and culture, located at 2160 Linden Drive SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. At the heart of the historic 26-acre estate stands a nineteenth-century mansion filled with the stories of three Cedar Rapids families. Concerts, theater, programs, and tours enliven the site and celebrate the heritage of a community. For more information, call (319) 362-7375 or visit www.brucemore.org.
Tags See All Tags