- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Enhancing a Landscape Photo with Lightroom
- 9.95$ iStat Menus 4 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Advanced
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy OmniGroup OmniOutliner Professional 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS3 First Look
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Audition CS6 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Magical Defrag 2
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (32 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2009
- 199.95$ Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (64-bit) cheap oem
|Brucemore’s Nooks and Crannies Tour to be Offered in November Providing a rare look at the attic and regularly closed rooms|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Thursday, 10 October 2013 08:29|
Visit every floor, peek into closed rooms, and satisfy curiosity through this all-access pass to the Brucemore Mansion during the Nooks and Crannies Tour – November 7 and 21 at 6:00 p.m. Marvel at the Skinner pipe organ room, discover the architectural oddities in the attic, and experience the sight and sound of a "rain storm" in the basement Tahitian Room. Examine the superior craftsmanship and learn about ongoing preservation work. The tour is not recommended for children under ten or individuals who have difficulty walking or climbing stairs. Admission is $15 per person and $12 per Brucemore member. Space is limited; purchase tickets online at www.brucemore.org or by calling (319) 362-7375.
The Nooks and Crannies Tour is part of Brucemore’s Thursday Night Lineup. Every Thursday night, Brucemore will feature a different specialty tour focusing on topics for all interests, including arts and culture, Midwestern industry, gardening, landscape design, architecture, preservation, behind-the-scenes at Brucemore, and growing up in the early twentieth century. For more information on the Thursday Night Lineup or the fall schedule, visit www.brucemore.org or call (319) 362-7375.
Experience Brucemore, an unparalleled blend of tradition and culture, located at 2160 Linden Drive SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. At the heart of the historic 26-acre estate stands a nineteenth-century mansion filled with the stories of three Cedar Rapids families. Concerts, theater, programs, and tours enliven the site and celebrate the heritage of a community. For more information, call (319) 362-7375 or visit www.brucemore.org.
Tags See All Tags