- Buy Autodesk Inventor Professional 2009 (en)
- Buy Cheap SmartSound SonicFire Pro 5 Scoring
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2009 Unlimited
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (32 bit) (en)
- Buy Adobe Captivate 5 MAC (en,de,fr,ja,it,es,ko)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (64-bit)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2008 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Propellerhead Reason 4 MAC (en,de,ja,fr)
- Download Ashampoo Powerup 3
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium (en,de,es,it,pt,nl,sv,fr)
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student MAC
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (32-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
|Brucemore’s Nooks and Crannies Tour to be Offered in November Providing a rare look at the attic and regularly closed rooms|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Thursday, 10 October 2013 08:29|
Visit every floor, peek into closed rooms, and satisfy curiosity through this all-access pass to the Brucemore Mansion during the Nooks and Crannies Tour – November 7 and 21 at 6:00 p.m. Marvel at the Skinner pipe organ room, discover the architectural oddities in the attic, and experience the sight and sound of a "rain storm" in the basement Tahitian Room. Examine the superior craftsmanship and learn about ongoing preservation work. The tour is not recommended for children under ten or individuals who have difficulty walking or climbing stairs. Admission is $15 per person and $12 per Brucemore member. Space is limited; purchase tickets online at www.brucemore.org or by calling (319) 362-7375.
The Nooks and Crannies Tour is part of Brucemore’s Thursday Night Lineup. Every Thursday night, Brucemore will feature a different specialty tour focusing on topics for all interests, including arts and culture, Midwestern industry, gardening, landscape design, architecture, preservation, behind-the-scenes at Brucemore, and growing up in the early twentieth century. For more information on the Thursday Night Lineup or the fall schedule, visit www.brucemore.org or call (319) 362-7375.
Experience Brucemore, an unparalleled blend of tradition and culture, located at 2160 Linden Drive SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. At the heart of the historic 26-acre estate stands a nineteenth-century mansion filled with the stories of three Cedar Rapids families. Concerts, theater, programs, and tours enliven the site and celebrate the heritage of a community. For more information, call (319) 362-7375 or visit www.brucemore.org.
Tags See All Tags