- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5 (en,fr,es,de,it,nl,pt,ja,sv,fi,no,da,zh,ko,cs,ru,tr,pl,ro,hu,uk,ar,he,el)
- Buy Cheap Building Web Sites All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - ElcomSoft Advanced PDF Password Recovery Pro
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (64-bit) (de,en,es,fr,it,ko)
- 9.95$ Flash CS4 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training MAC cheap oem
- Buy CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (64-bit) (en,es,fr,pt)
- Buy OEM Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 6 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Virtual Instruments in Logic Pro (en)
- Buy OEM Ableton Suite 8 MAC
|Brucemore’s Santa, Snacks, and Stories|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Thursday, 01 November 2012 15:33|
Children are invited to Brucemore for a festive and memorable evening of holiday tradition—Santa, Snacks, and Stories on Sunday, December 2 and Tuesday, December 4 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. The Mansion’s holiday décor and the estate’s seasonal spirit add to the evening’s activities. In the Visitor Center, children will be delighted by sing-a-long caroling with Brucemore’s most famous resident, Leo the Lion, and a snack making station. In the Mansion, children will participate in a craft, listen to holiday stories, and give Santa their wish-lists. In between activities, children and parents are invited to view the first and second floors of the Mansion and to ask any questions to the available stationary guides.
Admission is $7 per child and $5 per child of a Brucemore member. One adult is free per child admission; each additional adult is $5. Space is limited; purchase tickets online at www.brucemore.org or by calling (319) 362-7375. . Santa, Snacks, and Stories is sponsored by US Bank.
Experience Brucemore, an unparalleled blend of tradition and culture, located at 2160 Linden Drive SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. At the heart of the historic 26-acre estate stands a nineteenth-century mansion filled with the stories of three Cedar Rapids families. Concerts, theater, programs, and tours enliven the site and celebrate the heritage of a community. For more information, call (319) 362-7375 or visit www.brucemore.org.
Tags See All Tags