- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Filters
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Kigo Video Converter Pro MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (64-bit)
- 19.95$ Aglare DVD Ripper Platinum 6 cheap oem
- Discount - Capture One Pro 6 MAC
- Buy Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard (ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,en,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (32-bit) (de,en,es,fr,it)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Standard MAC
- Download Neobyte Titan Backup
|BURPEE MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY BECOMES GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by MacKenna Atteberry|
|Tuesday, 23 July 2013 13:01|
Jane Goes to Japan and Brings New Recognition to Burpee Museum and Rockford, IL
ROCKFORD, IL- It’s official. Jane is a global sensation! The World Dino Exhibition 2013, worlddino2013.com in Osaka, Japan, focuses on Jane, the most complete juvenile Tyrannosaurus-rex in the world! From July 13 through August 25, Jane is the star of this international exhibit.
Executive Director, Maureen Mall, and Director of Science & Exhibits, Scott Williams, flew to Japan this past week to deliver Jane’s left upper maxilla and visit the exhibit for themselves. Held at the Osaka Dome, the World Dino Exhibition 2013 saw nearly 10,000 people in just the first three days! Jane is bringing new, global attention to Burpee Museum of Natural History.
This exhibit, complete with an animatronic, feathered version of Burpee’s T-rex, features a full cast of Jane, her jaw fossil on display and a gift shop full of Jane merchandise that the public is scurrying to purchase. The maxilla has evidence of healed bite wounds that would have happened while Jane was alive, a fact that intrigued the exhibition planners. Williams and Mall were interviewed at press conferences and considered celebrities, frequently appeasing crowds of people by taking pictures with children and families.
Burpee Museum of Natural History is globally recognized as a museum noted for its outstanding paleontology collections. Offering more than just dinosaurs, Burpee Museum also has exhibits on Native Americans, Wildlife, gems, and minerals.
Established in 1941, the Burpee Museum of Natural History is the home of Jane, a rare juvenile Tyrannosaurus rex, and one of the preeminent mid-sized natural history museums in the nation. Its mission is to inspire all people to engage in a lifetime of learning about our natural world. Burpee Museum is located at 737 North Main Street, Rockford, Ill. General admission to the Museum is: $8 adults, $8 children (ages 4 to 12) and free to Museum members and children age 3 and younger. Hours open are: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Sunday. For additional information regarding Burpee Museum, call (815) 965-3433 or log on to www.burpee.org.
Tags See All Tags