- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS5 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Fireworks CS6 MAC
- Discount - Nolo Quicken WillMaker Plus 2011
- Download Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2009
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 New Features
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCad Revit Architecture Suite 2012
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2011
- 249.95$ Autodesk Maya 2011 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Joomla! Advanced CSS
- Buy Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC (en,fr,de,ja)
|BUSINESS PROPERTY TAX CREDIT|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Renee Luze-Johnson|
|Monday, 02 December 2013 15:11|
The Scott County Board of Supervisors will hear a presentation by the City Assessor, County Assessor and the Scott County Auditor on the Business Property Tax Credit (BPTC) at the next Scott County Board of Supervisors Committee of the Whole Meeting, Tuesday, December 3rd at 8:00 a.m.
Location: Scott County Administration Center Board Room, 600 W. 4th St., Davenport, IA 52801
Last year the Iowa Legislature passed a property tax bill that included credits for all business, industry and railroads. There was considerable discussion during the last session on passing a bill that would give credit to small business in addition to changing how property would be taxed in the different classifications. One result is that all properties that are considered commercial, industrial or railroad regardless of value are eligible for a credit if they complete an application.
Significant work has been done in the identification of all of the parcels and owners eligible for the program. Letters have been sent to everyone eligible earlier this month. The Assessors will explain the response so far from that mailing and the timeframe that applications must be completed. They also will discuss how these units have been defined and the eligibility for each parcel. Those eligible may indeed lose out on an opportunity to receive a credit if they don’t apply by January 15, 2014.
For more information on this press release please contact:
Dee Bruemmer, County Administrator
Tags See All Tags