- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Classroom in a Book (en)
- 59.95$ Microsoft FrontPage 2003 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 01 Interface and Drawing Mangement
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - HTML5 Structure Syntax and Semantics
- Download Access 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- Buy JoeSoft Hear MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Ashampoo ClipFisher (32-bit)
|BUSING STIPEND FOR FIELD TRIP|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Rick Martin|
|Friday, 22 February 2008 02:34|
Up to $100 will be reimbursed to area schools per bus to visit the Figge Art Museum. The Butterworth Trust is pleased to offer busing to the Figge Art Museum for your school to experience the exhibit “Birds of America: John James Audubon”, Feb. 2 – May 11, 2008.
The Trust will cover up to $100.00 per bus.
Museum admission fees for school groups are $3.00 per student, or $5.00 per student with art project. Teacher attends for free. Visits to the Figge can include a movie on Audubon for 5th grade through 12th grade.
Tags See All Tags