- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit)
- 59.95$ Adobe Muse CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- 99.95$ Propellerhead Reason 5 MAC cheap oem
- 199.95$ CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layers in Depth
- Discount - SmithMicro Stuffit Deluxe 15 MAC
- Download Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Presenter 9
- Buy OEM Autodesk MotionBuilder 2011
- 99.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Up and Running with Photoshop for Photography
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Jenna Mushro|
|Tuesday, 05 June 2012 14:35|
DES MOINES, IA (06/01/2012)(readMedia)-- The Iowa State Fair Blue Ribbon Foundation and Cookies Food Products are once again in search of ten outstanding Iowans from across the state. The 15th annual Iowan of the Day program honors Iowa's most radiating volunteers each year and will take place August 9-19 at the Iowa State Fair.
The Blue Ribbon Foundation is looking for community members that have gone above and beyond to make a difference in the state of Iowa. These shining Iowa stars must have a strong work ethic, loyalty to helping others and an outstanding sense of Iowa pride. With your nomination, the Blue Ribbon Foundation can recognize and show the deserving Iowans how much they are appreciated.
Iowan of the Day winners will receive their own day of recognition during the 2012 Iowa State Fair complete with an introduction on the Anne & Bill Riley Stage, VIP parking, gate admission, use of the Iowan of the Day golf cart and Grandstand show tickets for the evening of their award day. In addition, all winners will receive $200 in cash, accommodations at the Des Moines Downtown Marriott Hotel and one-year subscriptions to Iowan and Iowa Gardening magazines.
Help us thank the people that make Iowa such an amazing place to live. Nomination forms are available online from www.blueribbonfoundation.org/
The Blue Ribbon Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. Since 1993, the Foundation has generated more than $80 million for renovations and improvements to the Iowa State Fairgrounds.
Tags See All Tags