- 9.95$ Lynda.com - ASP.NET Essential Training cheap oem
- 29.95$ Macpaw CleanMyMac cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Joomla! 1.7: Programming and Packaging Extensions
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS6
- Discount - Real World Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- Buy Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2012
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 13: Paint, Roto and Puppet
- Download Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Captivate 5.5
- Download Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 Essential Training
- 39.95$ Alien Skin Bokeh 2 MAC cheap oem
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Jenna Mushro|
|Tuesday, 05 June 2012 14:35|
DES MOINES, IA (06/01/2012)(readMedia)-- The Iowa State Fair Blue Ribbon Foundation and Cookies Food Products are once again in search of ten outstanding Iowans from across the state. The 15th annual Iowan of the Day program honors Iowa's most radiating volunteers each year and will take place August 9-19 at the Iowa State Fair.
The Blue Ribbon Foundation is looking for community members that have gone above and beyond to make a difference in the state of Iowa. These shining Iowa stars must have a strong work ethic, loyalty to helping others and an outstanding sense of Iowa pride. With your nomination, the Blue Ribbon Foundation can recognize and show the deserving Iowans how much they are appreciated.
Iowan of the Day winners will receive their own day of recognition during the 2012 Iowa State Fair complete with an introduction on the Anne & Bill Riley Stage, VIP parking, gate admission, use of the Iowan of the Day golf cart and Grandstand show tickets for the evening of their award day. In addition, all winners will receive $200 in cash, accommodations at the Des Moines Downtown Marriott Hotel and one-year subscriptions to Iowan and Iowa Gardening magazines.
Help us thank the people that make Iowa such an amazing place to live. Nomination forms are available online from www.blueribbonfoundation.org/
The Blue Ribbon Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. Since 1993, the Foundation has generated more than $80 million for renovations and improvements to the Iowa State Fairgrounds.
Tags See All Tags