- Buy ElcomSoft Advanced ARJ Password Recovery 2.0 (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Designing a Magazine Layout
- Buy Cyberlink Powercinema 5 (en)
- Download CA Erwin Process Modeler r7.3
- Buy Cheap Linotype FontExplorer X Pro 4 MAC
- Buy Autodesk Softimage 2012 (32-bit) (en,ja)
- Buy Cheap Prosoft Engineering Drive Genius 3 MAC
- Buy OEM CodeGear Delphi For PHP 1.0
- Buy Nik Software Viveza 2 (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Ecotect Analysis 2011
- 19.95$ xScan 3 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe SoundBooth CS5 MAC
|CAIN, CORREA WIN ASTROS' JUNE HONORS|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Marco LaNave|
|Tuesday, 09 July 2013 09:46|
Shortstop wins second straight monthly award, while left-hander is first-time Pitcher of the Month
DAVENPORT, Iowa (JULY 4, 2013) – Shortstop Carlos Correa is the Quad Cities River Bandits Player of the Month for June, and left-handed pitcher Colton Cain is the team's Pitcher of the Month, the Houston Astros announced on Wednesday.
The Houston Astros Player Development Department named a Pitcher and Player of the Month at each of their five in-season minor league affiliates, including four full-season affiliates and the Dominican Summer League club. These awards are chosen every month by the field staff of each team. Correa has won back-to-back Player of the Month awards.
Correa, the No. 1 overall pick in the 2012 First-Year Player Draft, led the River Bandits in June with a .370 batting average, 100 at-bats, 37 hits, 19 runs and 51 total bases. The 18-year-old tied for the team lead with 25 games played and 15 RBIs. In June, he also had 12 multi-hit games, two home runs and had a team-leading .510 slugging percentage. His current .327 batting average places him third in the Midwest League and second among the Astros full-season minor league players. Correa also had two hits while starting at shortstop for the Western Division in the Midwest League All-Star Game June 18 in Dayton, Ohio. On Monday, the Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico, native was named to the World Team roster for the 2013 SiriusXM All-Star Futures Game to be played July 14 at Citi Field in New York.
Cain, acquired by the Astros in a July 24, 2012, trade with Pittsburgh, went 1-0 with a 2.31 ERA in June and led the pitching staff with a 0.91 walks-plus-hits-per-inning-
Tags See All Tags