- Buy Solidworks 2014 Premium (32-bit) (en,cs,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pl,pt,ru,es,tr)
- Discount - Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Standard Edition
- Buy Adobe InDesign CS5 (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (32-bit)
- 159.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - CSS Positioning Best Practices
- Buy Cheap Adobe RoboHelp 9
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit)
|Cain Does it Again: Leads Republican Field in National Poll|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by J D Gordon|
|Tuesday, 25 October 2011 14:45|
The most recent CBS/New York Times poll confirms Cain's steady rise with 25 percent of Republican primary voters selecting him as their first choice for the nomination, a jump of 20 percentage points from five weeks ago.
“I am delighted with the new poll numbers. It is a clear indication that the message I have been sharing is resonating with the American people and they believe I can beat President Obama,” said Cain after surging to the front.
The CBS/NYT poll is the first national poll to be released since last week’s CNN debate.
Cain continued, “According to political ‘experts’ I am just a ‘flavor of the week’ and should have faded away by now. The American people are the real experts. They understand that it takes real solutions to move this country forward – not Washington promises.”
Tags See All Tags