- Buy OEM Autodesk 3ds Max 2011
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCad Revit Architecture Suite 2012
- 59.95$ Runtime Revolution Enterprise 2.9 cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails 3 Essential Training (en)
- Buy Cheap CrossOver 13.0 MAC
- Discount - Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Building a Web Site For Dummies
- Buy proDAD Mercalli 3 SAL (32-bit) (en)
- Download Dreamweaver CS4 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 MAC
- Buy Cheap SmileOnMyMac disclabel 6 MAC
|Cain Does it Again: Leads Republican Field in National Poll|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by J D Gordon|
|Tuesday, 25 October 2011 14:45|
The most recent CBS/New York Times poll confirms Cain's steady rise with 25 percent of Republican primary voters selecting him as their first choice for the nomination, a jump of 20 percentage points from five weeks ago.
“I am delighted with the new poll numbers. It is a clear indication that the message I have been sharing is resonating with the American people and they believe I can beat President Obama,” said Cain after surging to the front.
The CBS/NYT poll is the first national poll to be released since last week’s CNN debate.
Cain continued, “According to political ‘experts’ I am just a ‘flavor of the week’ and should have faded away by now. The American people are the real experts. They understand that it takes real solutions to move this country forward – not Washington promises.”
Tags See All Tags