- Download Avanquest PowerDesk Pro 7
- Buy Cheap Nero 10 Multimedia Suite
- 99.95$ Magix Samplitude 11 cheap oem
- 149.95$ Adobe InDesign CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium MAC
- Buy OEM IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN Landscape and Deck 12
- Buy Cheap E-gadgets Delete Duplicate Files
- Buy Cheap Outlook 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Buy Cakewalk Sonar 7 Producer Edition (en)
- Buy Cheap Sony ACID Music Studio 8
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard MAC
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection MAC (en,ja,de,fr,es,it,pt,nl,sv,cs,pl,tr)
|Cain Favors Supreme Court to Strike Down Obamacare|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by J D Gordon|
|Tuesday, 15 November 2011 14:04|
Cites New Job Layoffs in the Medical Device Industry
Des Moines – Presidential candidate Herman Cain favors the Supreme Court to strike down Obamacare citing Constitutional concerns and recent news that Stryker medical devices will lay off 5% of its workforce, about 1,000 jobs, in preparation for the medical device tax contained in the legislation.
“We cannot afford a piece of legislation that robs Americans of their freedom to choose whether or not they want to purchase insurance,” said Cain. “The news this week that Stryker will layoff 5% of its workforce is more evidence that Obamacare is costing jobs, extending our unemployment problem.”
The Supreme Court announced Monday that it would review President Obama's health care plan, particularly the mandate for the purchase of insurance.
Michigan based Stryker, is a maker of hip replacements and other medical devices. Unemployment in Michigan in September of this year was running higher than 11% and the layoffs were another piece of bad news for this pivotal election state.
“I spent 40 years in business creating jobs and fixing broken companies. I can fix this broken economy with the help of voters in 2012,” said Cain.
Tags See All Tags