- 249.95$ Autodesk Maya 2011 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
- Buy OEM Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2
- Download Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop and Bridge CS5 for Photographers New Features (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 SP2
- Buy Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Enterprise (en)
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2010 Premium (64-bit)
- 19.95$ Ashampoo Powerup 3 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - BeLight Software Swift Publisher 2 MAC
|Cain Favors Supreme Court to Strike Down Obamacare|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by J D Gordon|
|Tuesday, 15 November 2011 14:04|
Cites New Job Layoffs in the Medical Device Industry
Des Moines – Presidential candidate Herman Cain favors the Supreme Court to strike down Obamacare citing Constitutional concerns and recent news that Stryker medical devices will lay off 5% of its workforce, about 1,000 jobs, in preparation for the medical device tax contained in the legislation.
“We cannot afford a piece of legislation that robs Americans of their freedom to choose whether or not they want to purchase insurance,” said Cain. “The news this week that Stryker will layoff 5% of its workforce is more evidence that Obamacare is costing jobs, extending our unemployment problem.”
The Supreme Court announced Monday that it would review President Obama's health care plan, particularly the mandate for the purchase of insurance.
Michigan based Stryker, is a maker of hip replacements and other medical devices. Unemployment in Michigan in September of this year was running higher than 11% and the layoffs were another piece of bad news for this pivotal election state.
“I spent 40 years in business creating jobs and fixing broken companies. I can fix this broken economy with the help of voters in 2012,” said Cain.
Tags See All Tags