- Discount - Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Jaksta MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5: Landscape Photography
- 99.95$ Pixologic ZBrush 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Start with a Theme: Video Blogs in WordPress (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Joomla! Advanced CSS
- Buy Cheap ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2009
- Buy Cheap Rob Papen Predator MAC
- Buy Cheap Uniblue RegistryBooster 2009
- Discount - Lynda.com - Building Templates in Word
- Discount - Microsoft Office Publisher 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
|Cain Favors Supreme Court to Strike Down Obamacare|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by J D Gordon|
|Tuesday, 15 November 2011 14:04|
Cites New Job Layoffs in the Medical Device Industry
Des Moines – Presidential candidate Herman Cain favors the Supreme Court to strike down Obamacare citing Constitutional concerns and recent news that Stryker medical devices will lay off 5% of its workforce, about 1,000 jobs, in preparation for the medical device tax contained in the legislation.
“We cannot afford a piece of legislation that robs Americans of their freedom to choose whether or not they want to purchase insurance,” said Cain. “The news this week that Stryker will layoff 5% of its workforce is more evidence that Obamacare is costing jobs, extending our unemployment problem.”
The Supreme Court announced Monday that it would review President Obama's health care plan, particularly the mandate for the purchase of insurance.
Michigan based Stryker, is a maker of hip replacements and other medical devices. Unemployment in Michigan in September of this year was running higher than 11% and the layoffs were another piece of bad news for this pivotal election state.
“I spent 40 years in business creating jobs and fixing broken companies. I can fix this broken economy with the help of voters in 2012,” said Cain.
Tags See All Tags