- Download Incredible Bee Archiver 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5: Portrait Retouching
- 19.95$ Web Page Maker 3 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Ashampoo Firewall Pro cheap oem
- Buy 4Videosoft AMV Media Converter 3 (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - CSS Site Design
- 29.95$ Xilisoft Video To Audio Converter 5.1 cheap oem
- 19.95$ PCTools Spyware Doctor 5.5 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe InDesign CS3
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS5 One-on-One cheap oem
- 219.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2009 cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk MotionBuilder 2011
|Call for Artists!|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Shelley Oehler|
|Thursday, 16 December 2010 15:08|
Amana – The Old Creamery Theatre Company in Amana is sending out a call to area artists to participate in helping us line the hallway of our Studio Stage in Middle Amana with local artwork during our production of Art, opening March 31 and running through April 17, 2011.
Art by Yasmina Reza focuses on three longtime friends who differ greatly on their definition of art. When Serge invests in an expensive painting – an immense all white canvas – Marc believes he’s lost his mind while Yvan finds himself deeply in the middle.
The deadline to submit an application for a piece of art is March 1 and finished pieces would need to be dropped off at The Old Creamery’s Studio Stage by March 15 and picked up after April 17. Only one piece per artist will be allowed and art can be in any medium.
Artists should include the title of the artwork and name/contact information on an 8.5 by 5.5 card to be displayed along with the artwork. If the art is for sale, that information can also be included on the card.
Please call The Old Creamery Theatre Company business office after Jan. 10 for more information and an application. 319-622-6034 ext. 110.
The Old Creamery Theatre Company is a not-for-profit professional theatre founded in 1971 in Garrison, Iowa. Voted #1 Theatre Group on the 2010 KCRG A-List, the company is celebrating 40 years of bringing live, professional theatre to the people of Iowa and the Midwest in 2011.
Tags See All Tags