- Buy OEM Microsoft OneNote 2013
- Buy Xilisoft ISO Burner (en)
- Download Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 Essential Training
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: Camera Raw 6
- Download Navicat Premium 9
- Discount - Mindjet MindManager 8 MAC
- Discount - Pixelmator MAC
- 29.95$ Avanquest Fix-It Utilities Professional 9 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Transforming a Photo into a Painting with Photoshop CS6
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: Camera Raw 6 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap BurnAware Professional
|Call for Entries: Decorate Your Own Concrete Ribbon for Display at the Iowa State Fair|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Lori Chappell|
|Tuesday, 02 April 2013 14:36|
DES MOINES, IA (04/02/2013)(readMedia)-- The Iowa State Fair will celebrate its blue-ribbon winners with a limited number of 3 ½ foot tall painted concrete ribbons on display throughout the grounds during the 2013 Fair, August 8-18. Individuals, clubs and companies are invited to submit their own designs for these sculptures by May 15.
To enter, submit an entry form along with a written description and detailed drawing of the proposed paint design. Entry forms can be downloaded from the Iowa State Fair website: http://www.iowastatefair.org/
Selected applicants will be contacted by June 1. Pending selection, a $100 entry fee will be due at ribbon pick-up. Following the Fair, artists will get to keep their painted sculptures. A panel of judges will award prizes based on originality, creativeness and overall look in both the professional and novice divisions. Participants will be judged in the "professional" category if 25 percent or more of their income comes from graphic design or is artistry related.
Winners will receive a prize package including an Iowa State Fair plaque, Fair admission tickets, parking and Fair food tickets. The first, second and third place winners will also receive $150, $100 and $50 cash prizes, respectively. Artists' names will be displayed alongside their painted sculpture during the Fair.
Send entries to:
Tonya Cook, Special Events Director
Iowa State Fair
PO Box 57130
Des Moines, Iowa 50317-0003
"Nothing Compares" to the 2013 Iowa State Fair, August 8-18. For more information, call 800/545-FAIR or visit www.iowastatefair.org.
* * *
Tags See All Tags