- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Blackmagicdesign DaVinci Resolve 7 MAC
- Buy Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap GibbsCAM 2014 32-bit
- Download Brainjuice Blogo MAC
- Buy OEM Aimersoft DVD Ripper 2 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials (en)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (32bit) (ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,en,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,br,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh,tw)
- 149.95$ MathWorks PTC MathCAD 14 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Fireworks CS6
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 MAC
- Buy Eset Smart Security 5 (64-bit) (en)
- Discount - Photoshop CC: The Missing Manual
|Call for entries for the Peoria Art Guild 5th Annual Art Fair at Junction City|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Stacy Peterson-Steiner|
|Thursday, 25 February 2010 15:06|
The Peoria Art Guild is now accepting artist applications for the 5 Annual Art Fair at Junction City to be held on June 5 & 6, 2010. The deadline for applications is March 15.
Fine art and fine craft artists living within a 150-mile radius of Peoria are encouraged to apply to the juried art fair. An online artist application form is provided at www.juriedartservices.com. Jurors will select sixty-five regional artists to exhibit their works. Twenty-five percent of the artists selected will live within a fifty-mile radius of Peoria, IL, making the fair truly both a local and regional event. Cash prizes of $15,000 will be awarded during the fair, including a Best of Show award of $5,000.
Last year, over 10,000 people attended the event to view original works by central Illinois' talented fine artists and enjoy the unique, outdoor boutique setting of Junction City Shopping Center.
"Peoria always turns out to support this fair," said Tanya Geranios, Art Fair at Junction City co-chair.
Artists praise the staff and volunteers for the welcoming atmosphere and attention to detail they provide. "Everyone is very nice and helpful and the audience is so supportive of our artist community," said Jacob Grant, a 2009 award winner. From the complimentary meals, booth-sitting, an artist-only break room to the security and set-up assistance provided, the Art Fair at Junction City is a highlight on many artists' schedules. Applications are available at http://www.juriedartservices.com. The deadline for all applications is March 15 .
The Peoria Art Guild, one of the nation’s oldest visual arts organizations, exists to serve the community and artists through the exhibition and sale of contemporary artwork, to provide education and to promote appreciation of the visual arts. The Peoria Art Guild provides the community with art exhibits, art classes, original artwork for purchase or rent, and other special events such as the Fine Art Fair. Programs are partially supported by a grant from the Illinois Arts Council.
Tags See All Tags