- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy CodeGear Delphi For PHP 1.0 (en)
- Buy OEM Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2013 USA
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection
- Download Lynda.com - PowerPoint 2013 Essential Training
- Download Lynda.com - Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Photoshop CC For Dummies
- 149.95$ Avid Media Composer 5 cheap oem
- Buy ABest Video to iPod 3GP Flash Converter (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Flash Professional CS6 New Features
|Call for Entries|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Jane Fraser|
|Tuesday, 26 January 2010 12:25|
Stuttering Foundation's 19th Annual Media Awards Competition; New Category Recognizes Internet Media
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — The Stuttering Foundation announces it will recognize journalists for the 19th consecutive year for excellence in reporting that furthers the understanding of this complex disorder.
“We are happy to announce these awards to further public awareness of stuttering,” said Jane Fraser. “Media coverage has grown substantially in volume and sensitivity in recent years. We want to continue recognizing outstanding reporters.”
The 19th annual Stuttering Foundation Awards will be given to journalists in three categories: print, electronic media (radio and TV), and Internet (Web sites, blogs, and electronic publications). They will recognize news stories that:
• Advanced the public’s understanding of stuttering;
• Introduced information on stuttering to a significant new audience.
Journalists are invited to submit copies, DVDs, and printed Web/blog pages of their news items to the Stuttering Foundation, P.O. Box 11749, Memphis, TN 38111-0749. All entries must have been published or aired between Jan. 1, 2009, and April 20, 2010. All entries must be received by April 30, 2010. There is no charge to enter this competition.
In addition to a public announcement of the Award recipients, each honoree will receive a cash award of $250.00 from the Foundation.
The nonprofit Stuttering Foundation that has worked toward the prevention and improved treatment of stuttering since 1947. For more information, call 800-992-9392 or visit www.stutteringhelp.org.
Tags See All Tags